2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was looking up the story again just now on those Consolidated BS Drunks, and ran across a post from someone that works at RIF.LA where they turned a pair away, "someone bringing in fakes"

http://rif-la.blogspot.com/2011/08/dunk-high-sb-bananas.html

That's bonkers. And, BTW, RIF touting their customer service is a little funny to me. I dealt with them with their website years back and it was one of the worst shoe buying experiences I ever had.

NINJAHOOD IS SOMEWHERE ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE

Haha.

Bit the bullet and paid 225 locally for my sz 11. Glad this is over. Still on the hunt for Tiffany's sz 11. If anyone has any leads on a good deal pls let me know. thanks fam

I was looking up the story again just now on those Consolidated BS Drunks, and ran across a post from someone that works at RIF.LA where they turned a pair away, "someone bringing in fakes"

http://rif-la.blogspot.com/2011/08/dunk-high-sb-bananas.html
That's bonkers. And, BTW, RIF touting their customer service is a little funny to me. I dealt with them with their website years back and it was one of the worst shoe buying experiences I ever had.
NEVER COPPED FROM RIF BUT I COPPED SOME COOL ISH FROM NAPSIZE BACK IN THE DAY FOR DA LOW:

PORTUGAL DUNKS, HOLLAND DUNKS, SILVER SURFER DUNKS 2

NEVER COPPED FROM RIF BUT I COPPED SOME COOL ISH FROM NAPSIZE BACK IN THE DAY FOR DA LOW:

PORTUGAL DUNKS, HOLLAND DUNKS, SILVER SURFER DUNKS 2
'

Yeah, they had some good prices on AF1s too. I had better experiences with Napsize than with Rif.
I GOTTA STEP MY AF1 GAME.

I PEEPED THE THREAD THE OTHER DAY ASKING BOUT THE GIVENCHY JOINTS

THERES A FEW THREADS WHERE I REALLY RESPECT THE SANCTITY AND FANSHIP OF THE POSTERS.

THAT THREAD IS ONE OF THEM.

ITS LIKE DA OPPOSITE OF THE ROSHE RUN THREAD OR JORDAN FORUM

I am pretty sure ksteezy don't mess with me. IDK tho. Can't keep track of everyone who don't **** wit me when you keep changing avatars :nerd:

I am pretty sure ksteezy don't mess with me. IDK tho. Can't keep track of everyone who don't **** wit me when you keep changing avatars
nerd.gif
LOL WHY WOULD PEOPLE NOT "MESS WITH YOU" LIKE THAT

REVEAL YOURSELF!

THERES A FEW THREADS WHERE I REALLY RESPECT THE SANCTITY AND FANSHIP OF THE POSTERS.

I feel you.

The Af1 thread in showcase and this thread are my homes here. All the regulars in both are good peoples. ...And, the polo thread in general.

I feel you.

The Af1 thread in showcase and this thread are my homes here. All the regulars in both are good peoples. ...And, the polo thread in general.
AHH YES POLO THREAD. ANOTHER THREAD I HIGHLY RESPECT.

MAYBE CUZ I GREW UP IN NJ AND CHILLIN IN NYC ALOT. POLO AND AF1 WERE LIKE GOLD AND SILVER

Asics and Air Tech Challenge thread >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The combined fanship of the rest of NT

I don't think I'd even want to get the box autographed. I respect him for getting to the professional level as a BMX biker, but since it's not a sport I really follow closely I'd just feel fake asking for a signature. The only times I've ever gotten stuff signed was from producers that were djing in town, and I got my Se7en dvd autographed by David Fincher after he gave a guest lecture in college.

The only time I was salty about missing an autograph was when everyone else I was with got the custom Daft Punk jackets we had made signed by the guys at the after party in Brooklyn back in 2007. I missed my chance by a few minutes because I was waiting for stragglers that went back to the hotel before coming to the party and I had the tickets.

Asics and Air Tech Challenge thread >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The combined fanship of the rest of NT
I AGREE W THE ATC THREAD.

BUT ASICS NAH MAN, TRUST ME IM THERE BULLYING DUDES AROUND ALL THE TIME

Back
Top Bottom