2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

you proceeded to eat it, cuz you wuz in the mood..
but homes you did not read it was a can of DOG FOOD!

you be illin...

laugh.gif

i haven't thought of that song in over a decade. i remember hearing it for the first time in elementary school.
Me too. Raising hell was just such a dope album. That and "the rain" by Oran juice jones. Better than anything yeezy could write.
I have the rant memorized. I've used some lines from it before
roll.gif

Haha so I made the page big whoop. Yes my fat *** has 5 pairs all autographed. You guys are here trolling and trying to flame but no one here would think about shooting me a message and chop it up. I'm a reasonable dude and by all means I help when I can. It's not my fault my buddies and I ended up with multiple pairs. Instead of talking **** why not simply ask if I would be negotiable on selling pairs.
laugh.gif
you're cool people, don't worry about it. Nters like to flame random people from time to time. You put in work to cop your kicks and I respect that. We were out there all night and deserve those pairs that we got
No offense, but do you have a day (or night) job at all?

HE WAS BANNED

NOT DRIVEN AWAY LIKE DA HEMI

lol only 30? This is NT. Where people brag about being 55
IDK WHY BUT IM FASCINATED BY YOUR SN 

ITS SO POETIC
Dog, you are easily one of my favorite NTers. 
laugh.gif

I'm assuming knightlovesqueen got the ban hammer?  This is one of the few threads I still enjoy on NT so I'm outta the loop.
Ninjahood was basically ethered in the "Where's Ninjahood Thread" when he came back in

Meth laid the typical Meth smack down and the gifs and pictures was pretty much the end of his e-fame

HE WAS BANNED

NOT DRIVEN AWAY LIKE DA HEMI
for what? I left for a minute to study for the CPA I came back and he was gone. I dont even be in General like that anymore. Come to think of it all the General trolls are gone.
At first he wasn't posting on purpose but then he came back and well this gif pretty much sums it up

iTNcI5r7yBdtx.gif
I made the mistake of reading thru that thread while at work...straight howled for like an hour straight.  Half the office must've thought I was going insane. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Earlier, I read through the Ninja thread (and the Gold St Capital threads). The homie Meth went in, big time. It's good to see that it seems like the once huge embrace of GMs has substantially subsided. I was one of the most outspoken members against the GM. I even had convos with Meth about it. And, NH was a major defender of those sites/shoes. I sort of threw my hands up after a while because I felt like my arguments were falling on deaf ears, and that a lot of people didn't even fully comprehend the concept of authenticity through the prism of a brand. I was disappointed that a vet like NH fell for that foolishness.

Lmao took me 3 days to sell my pair of 510....for retail price out here smh. Lost interest. Glad I could make a kids day lol

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you about this?

CORGI PUT UP MULDERS S13 350 LOOKING HELLA CLEAN

Image posted a pair for 300 this morning too - don't remember what size.

Size 13 Mulders is pretty rare though.

IDK WHY BUT IM FASCINATED BY YOUR SN 

ITS SO POETIC

I always figured it was a LSD reference.

IVE BEEN SICK W A COLD SICNE I GOT BACK FROM DR EARLIER THIS WEEK.

ILL BE HERE ALL NIGHT LOL

You do that. RT is one of my favorite NT personalities.

Wow those rivalry pack SB's are dope. Hows the release being handled? P5 releases the Hoyas and BS release the UNC's? Hopefully they offer both pair at both shops and let you cop one of each

RESN SBs for a bill -- minor heel drag and star loss. Should I cop or pass ? What y'all think? We need a breath of fresh air from SOMPs lol.

Heading to 21 mercer tomorrow. You think they'll be anything left? I saw he signed some boxes there after DWH.

Heading to 21 mercer tomorrow. You think they'll be anything left? I saw he signed some boxes there after DWH.
Every reseller in nyc has probably heard about how limited these are.

I'd be surprised if there were more than 5 pairs left by the time you arrived.

I was doing an auction for a size 10 with a BIN for $240 thinking for sure this was a lock, but dude came in and bought em for $240.  Space Jams as a consolation prize?

There's an 8.5 somp on eBay 195 shipped. Best price I seen so far resell wise. Maybe can get him lower via invoice

Not gonna lie, I caved. Would've preferred a 9 but someone said these were a little roomy, and I don't know what's going on with the Bay Area shops. Panic got the best of me, but it was under $200. Repped, hopefully everything turns out well.

There's a size 12 on Kixify for 215 shipped. I grabbed the 10.5 since I couldn't snag a pair today...oh well. Hopefully I can grab another pair at retail for my bro if some stores get late shipments.

Bay Area people shouldn't worry too much. The reason why, just like all the others who might've not gotten shoes, it was cause of the severe weather problem. So it's just like the YOTHs delayed until next week. I'd say by Tuesday we will get way more shops getting them in!

I saw someone post saying a while back today or yesterday "I will just wait for the gr release of these". I'm wondering where they get the info that it's going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom