2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anywhere to get the 510s for retail at this point?

Your best bet is calling up skate shops at this point. There have been many leads in the last few pages and you may also want to try local shops or cold calling random skate shops.

I have a feeling though that a random restock or two may happen from a major online retailer.

That was me! Haha! Good lookin out! I'd rep x 1000 if I could, I really appreciate your help & @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts as well! Y'all made my day for sure! Can't wait to have these in my hands
Good to see you were able to get a pair.
smokin.gif

In other news I ran into a guy tonight wearing blue lobsters (my first time seeing them in person) They look very good. I may be hunting for a pair soon.

these ARE what I really want---i even said a few pages back, when it comes to SBs there are only a select few that were on my radar.

Tiffs (copped highs)
Goldenrods

Passports weren't supposed to happen :lol: but I saw them and had to have 'em

the most I'd offer would be 150 then again i don't do worn kicks but it seems like you really want em. Iowa's such a beautiful shoe in person. The yellow really pops when in hand

Not sure if this was shown before here but wanted to share what looks to be a May release dunk from photos I found from IG. I'm definitely digging the off white and red suede along with the blue accents and badge. What do you guys think? Looks like its going to still be a couple tough more weeks of dunk spending for me!

Also, peep the 2nd pic where the tree stump? looks like its wearing the shoe.

Last edited:

Not sure if this was shown before here but wanted to share what looks to be a May release dunk from photos I found from IG. I'm definitely digging the off white and red suede along with the blue accents and badge. What do you guys think? Looks like its going to still be a couple tough more weeks of dunk spending for me!

I will say the quality on these looks on point! the blue hints kills it for me but these pics do make them look a lot more appealing.

Anyone know where I can still get the Barber shops in a 10.5?

Thanks~

Tactics had them this morning but they are gone now I grabbed another pair from blacksheep a few days ago so you may want to try there

Tactics has a 7.5 only now

Today's wear after they were brought up yesterday.

Love these... Congrats to all who got their 510's.

Also, I read over yesterday's conversation that not many guys wore pink shoes 10-15 years ago. How many older heads remember these? I know it's a women's Jordan but these were awesome and plenty of guys scooped these up in larger sizes (sz 12 for me). My first pair of pink shoes back then and they were worn to the ground.

Throw some royal blue laces on dem pigs bro!!

They look like they got nice materials but that blue kinda turns me away... i think thats a statues leg not a tree stump lol

They look like they got nice materials but that blue kinda turns me away... i think thats a statues leg not a tree stump lol
I don't know why but I dig the blue. Yea you're right...still mildly interesting that the statue looks like its wearing some dunks lol

Gold anglets came in for the YOTHs. Wow do these even make the shoe fresher. YOTH w lace lock and anglets are what the red octobers should have been. Pics have been posted already so didnt take.

Backtolifekicks? How long did they take to arrive?

Last edited:
Debated the 510s, still not sold on them. Im trying to sell some of my collection but no matter what I always seem to float at 30 pairs.

I'm still looking for 510's... My order was cancelled ugh
Anywhere to get the 510s for retail at this point?
nike mall of america tweeted that they had limited sizes left in the 510 and would do phone orders starting monday morning. worth a shot if you don't find something today. they open at 10am CST on monday (11am CST today if you want to call and confirm).

952-854-5042

Dang the SOMPS have really really grown on me. Just not going to have the cash next week for it. Win some, lose some. DOH.

Glad to see that MOST everyone got their 510s that wanted them. They def ended up being more popular than I thought. I've never been a big camo guy. I've got the Iguana Camo Janoskis, so I'm good with that print.

Since I'm not really amped on the SOMPs, I decided to do some hunting.  MIA and Appetite For Destruction in my cross hairs.

0 for 1 right now.  I offered $165 +shipping for this dude's MIAs and he still declined.  SMH

Back
Top Bottom