2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

these ARE what I really want---i even said a few pages back, when it comes to SBs there are only a select few that were on my radar.

Tiffs (copped highs)
Goldenrods

Passports weren't supposed to happen :lol: but I saw them and had to have 'em

510s come with extra set of laces in black right?

Anyone have a pic of them with black laces?
(went back a couple pages and quickly scanned, didnt see anything)

stopped by a local shop today and saw they had a FSR of the v-day dunks for box price. they also said they should be releasing the camos next week most likely or whenever the owner tells them to put it on the floor. 

for the most part they sell for box, but after talking with the employees for a bit today, found out the owners set a $300 price tag on the diamond dunks and still sold out  
nerd.gif

so if anyone is interested in either of the shoes, I'll see what I can do to help out.

Man I need those.All I know is nike is not playing games this year.We gon be broke all year.Plus imma go ham on older sbs in the summer

#TEAMDEADPOCKETS might be NTDEADPOCKETS

been waiting for the somps only new sb I've bought in the last year or so . literally have passed on every new release

Last edited:
I should have gone with 13s for the 510s. I got 12s and the toe box is tight as hell.

Yup everyone was saying that so I copped two size 13s just in case. Its easier to wear thicker socks or add an insole than it is to try to fit into a tight toe box haha

They're on point in my opinion, I liked the canvas material a lot, but that's just personal preference, I made a YouTube video on them a few days ago, not sure if it'll give you a better idea about quality, but it'll give you an idea how they look on feet at least - 

Yea nice vid , can't wait for my 501 to arrive now glad I picked them up , I mean pics looked good just wasn't sure on quality glad u cleared that up

Last edited:
March is a rough month.
Snake eyes, Legions, 510s, SOMPs, AJ1.
Anything slated for the 22nd or 29th?

Back
Top Bottom