2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not sure if this was shown before here but wanted to share what looks to be a May release dunk from photos I found from IG. I'm definitely digging the off white and red suede along with the blue accents and badge. What do you guys think? Looks like its going to still be a couple tough more weeks of dunk spending for me!

Also, peep the 2nd pic where the tree stump? looks like its wearing the shoe.
def picking up these

Not sure if this was shown before here but wanted to share what looks to be a May release dunk from photos I found from IG. I'm definitely digging the off white and red suede along with the blue accents and badge. What do you guys think? Looks like its going to still be a couple tough more weeks of dunk spending for me!

Also, peep the 2nd pic where the tree stump? looks like its wearing the shoe.
been waiting for these, thanks for the pics.. think that blue that people are referring to is actually (sry not atomic) turbo green if anyone cares.. or thats what it was listed as when someone dropped the first pics of these on here..

Last edited:
I have a feeling these will sit, I'll cop on discount if possible. I like'em

Broke down and bought a pair of US passport last night. Gotta stop :smokin and shopping, this thread always has me on the hunt.

Last edited by a moderator:
MORE IMPORTANTLY....

I think I might have found my illustrious size 6 goldenrods--not the OG model but the re-released "Iowa" model.

she asking for 120... I'll gladly give it to her :lol: :lol: Pray for me that she responds to my text.

SHE RANDOMLY HIT ME BACK THIS MORNING!!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

120 turned to 137, but man that's still way under what ol' dude wanted. These babies should be in before the week is out!!!!!

Shoutout to addtocartfailed addtocartfailed for bringing street machine to my radar. I just bought MIA and Red Fire Crackers for 202 Shipped!

On a side note were the black fire crackers a QS and Red HS or was it black GR and red QS? Maybe both just QS? Thanks in advance.

Congrats!

yo! never hit you back but are you good? My boy told me he got them but I wanted to hear it from you as well

when reality/hurting for money sets in you'd be surprised what people would sell their stuff for.

I'mma be a douche and email cuz on ebay on some 'yo, I'm good now---found a better pair for a better price. Good luck getting 250 for yours!" :lol: :lol:

yo! never hit you back but are you good? My boy told me he got them but I wanted to hear it from you as well
I'mma be a douche and email cuz on ebay on some 'yo, I'm good now---found a better pair for a better price. Good luck getting 250 for yours!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and you know he is going to regret not taking the offer.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom