2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Im trying to find a pair of red firecrackers size 8 thanks in advance!

I could be wrong but I don't believe the red fire crackers were considered a HS, however that release wasn't hyped and they were readily available. Are HS available for phone orders? Wasn't able to get a pair a blue Levis, that was the last HS I remember.

It's unreal bro, unreal. When will people STOP LISTENING TO BP?!

If anything MAYBE there is a in-store collab version (LIKE ALMOST EVERY OTHER COLLAB EVER) that will only be available there. My local has already confirmed that they're getting them. C'mon. 
smokin.gif

I'm starting to fall in love with the black firecrackers..love how the firework design on the black contrasts with the black and I love the black sole..but I have so many black dunks

I'm starting to fall in love with the black firecrackers..love how the firework design on the black contrasts with the black and I love the black sole..but I have so many black dunks
i don't have blacks but i do have reds and they're an awesome shoe, the quality on them are pretty good... Im on the hunt for a black pair still and i would try to look for one soon, the marketplace for those is starting to dry up but that also depends on your size

i don't have blacks but i do have reds and they're an awesome shoe, the quality on them are pretty good... Im on the hunt for a black pair still and i would try to look for one soon, the marketplace for those is starting to dry up but that also depends on your size

I'm eyeing the reds as well..looking on ebay and other sites

Real pissed off that I cant do my kobe 8 id that I wanted to due to the color being sold out but that means I can get more rarer dunks now.Still not happy tho because the kobe 8 is my favorite shoe.

SMH more dunks here I go tho.

yo! never hit you back but are you good? My boy told me he got them but I wanted to hear it from you as well
I'mma be a douche and email cuz on ebay on some 'yo, I'm good now---found a better pair for a better price. Good luck getting 250 for yours!" :lol: :lol:

Yup, I'm good! Paid for them yesterday and Telvis is supposed to ship them tomorrow! Can't thank you both enough!

The more pics I see of the 510 is the more I doubt ima add them to the collection. Stick to the more subtle Iguanas.

SOMPs on the other hand, all in for multiples.

I could be wrong but I don't believe the red fire crackers were considered a HS, however that release wasn't hyped and they were readily available. Are HS available for phone orders? Wasn't able to get a pair a blue Levis, that was the last HS I remember.
Regular QS, just more in demand than the blacks. The homie Black Thought posted Niketown locations that did phone orders on em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom