2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Toe box looking like the hippie Sanuk shoes

:rofl:

Last edited:
Now that I look at that picture on my computer instead of my phone...  Yikes.  Nevermind.

Yea DS only for me as well.But I would buy a rare kick worn 1 or 2 times.I decided I am going to buy 5 older dunks for the summer.Because I am new to sb/dunks I went on IG to see some and get the names of them and saw a million pics of dudes posing like b******.When did that start and why does it seem like everyone is doing these poses with their kicks?I mean it was all slim fitted leggings and dainty ankle poses.Its a crazy trend.

This ish gotta stop.Stop posing like a

#SPLAB join team #TEAMSPLAB 

I also saw a few sb collectors and they have some crazy collections with looked like hundered of dunks.People had 3 or 4 freddy dunks,pigeons,city pack,paris,wtd and other super limited kicks that I had never seen before.

How are dudes getting multiples of such limted sbs/dunks

Last edited:
If anybody knows where I can find a size 10.5 in the CNY/YOTH for a decent price, it'll be appreciated. That size 10.5 is hard to find

Fliestkicks has them shipping is killer but I've bought from them once and had no problems

who else is digging those giraffe lows?
Me. I'm def in on those. Waiting for more pics and information.
I could be wrong but I don't believe the red fire crackers were considered a HS, however that release wasn't hyped and they were readily available. Are HS available for phone orders? Wasn't able to get a pair a blue Levis, that was the last HS I remember.
You're right I believe.
The more pics I see of the 510 is the more I doubt ima add them to the collection. Stick to the more subtle Iguanas.

SOMPs on the other hand, all in for multiples.
Regular QS, just more in demand than the blacks. The homie Black Thought posted Niketown locations that did phone orders on em.
Reds were pretty rare around my way at least. Not more than 1 per size in the red color, and not even a complete 100% FSR at some stores.

i think the reds even hit nike santa monica. By the time i got there they were sold out. Ended up finding a pair on the bay for like ~150

Pretty soon, some dudes are going to notice they are starting to leak red stuff from their penis once a month

i'm gonna start a line of designer pants. just need to visit some assisted living communities for inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom