2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yea i kinda was disappointed with the 510s in hand. Something about the camo on em...cant really put me finger on it but it just was disappointing the way it looked on the shoe...almost faded...wasnt a fan of the outsole either. I feel as tho it shouldve been a bit darker. Snake eyes do look very good in person. Looking forward to gettin em in the mail. Lady put me on to the SOMP release at niketown. Supposedly she was gonna put em out today but was told to hold on em for 2 weeks. Take that for whatever its worth. Looking forward to the release tho.

I was just making sure it was BS. Sorry for the drama!
It's okay I understand. I've just HAD it with them and all their damn lying. It's like they don't just let the work sell itself. They MUST lie to the customer to trick them into buying stuff. They're like a bunch of greasy used car salesmen.
mean.gif

Last edited:

It's okay I understand. I've just HAD it with them and all their damn lying. It's like they don't just let the work sell itself. They MUST lie to the customer to trick them into buying stuff. They're like a bunch of greasy used car salesmen.
mean.gif
Yeah, I can see that haha. It seems like they turn everyone that shops there into hype beasts and that makes them money quicker.

BS.... I mean BP is always tryin to build hype, they were caught lying about the WOF plain and simple. Hollywood Juice Dom.
mean.gif

not sure if its been posted, but if you are in north jersey

bergen mall had a 10.5 vday dunk on the sale wall

so at least 30 off, but the box top is sawed off

John should def be a mod if he wants to and do mods actually get paid?

I notice them at all times throughout the day and super late night.

I go a whole size up but just bought a 10.5 due to it being the last size and I am gon make sure them thangs fit lol.

Somehow someway

Last edited:
Dom kept talking about how his edition of the WOF's were the only version being released, & that the unbranded version wouldn't because "the hollywood chamber of commerce wasn't letting it happen", even though multiple shops were showing them on their release calender.

he charged around $170 for them, then claimed that he used his "hollywood juice" to allow the regular version to be released.

during this whole discussion, his employees were regularly & publicly dissing anyone who said otherwise. him being the owner, he couldve put a stop to this, but he didn't.

this is why I dont support anything BP.

Back
Top Bottom