2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah I hate when sites don't update and u think that ur about to cop a pair..CCS does that

Last edited:
Thanks lol.It took 20 mins and 15 shops but worth it,if he gets them.

It is in his hands to finish the journey now lol.

Yup I got them lol I cant thank you enough homie! And I will pay it forward! When we all help each other out everyone wins!

The 510's are nice in hand. I just went in my local in TX at 4:00PM and got a size 13 for a friend in Cali. I love throwing oops. Was a one pair limit btw.

That was me! Haha! Good lookin out! I'd rep x 1000 if I could, I really appreciate your help & @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts as well! Y'all made my day for sure! Can't wait to have these in my hands

I hopefully will get my pair from SPoT I ordered this morning, otherwise I will be super mad I didn't double up at my local this morning
I ordered from SPoT by 8:02 AM. They charged me but it still says "Billed: No $0.00" so I'm a little concerned but got a second pair from Atlas, so i'm covered. Had to pay SW though for an order that got canceled so I'm out $125 right now that I really wish they didn't take (spent $365 on 2 pairs of shoes today). I'll get it back eventually just wish they didn't charge until they confirmed the order ya know? But great guys over there at SW so I'm not tripping.

Apparently those Nigel Sylvester Dunks are limited to 250 pairs according to BP. Brooklyn Projects Melrose / Dave's Wearhouse / 21 Mercer will have them. 

I dig them. I dig them a lot actually, but i'm not gonna stress myself out over trying to cop them if they're super limited. less of a headache. 

Apparently those Nigel Sylvester Dunks are limited to 250 pairs according to BP. Brooklyn Projects Melrose / Dave's Wearhouse / 21 Mercer will have them. 

I dig them. I dig them a lot actually, but i'm not gonna stress myself out over trying to cop them if they're super limited. less of a headache. 
Just posted the instagram, but I also saw a post from BlackSheepNC that they were getting them too, so I'm calling BS.

Maybe there is a more limited SOMP and a not so limited lol..like some other sbs in the past (WOFs MIA)

Tactics are not known for cancellations. I love them. They are great. When you add to cart the quantity is 0. About to grab a pair of the Copa Busenitz.

Nice! Glad I ordered my size 9 when the link got posted here. Y'all are awesome! Btw, do they double box?

Dcy coming through with the BP smack down, as usual. As soon as the limit allows me, you'll be repped sir. GOING FORWARD PLEASE STOP POSTING SH*T FROM BP IN HERE. They're liars, plain and simple.  
I was just making sure it was BS. Sorry for the drama!

Back
Top Bottom