2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did anyone get tracking info from SPoT? I thought I saw someone say they did. My card was charged but my order still says "Billed: $0 NO"

So for the rest of the year I'm only going to cop:

SOMPs
Red supremes
Those black-tan-teal lows when they drop

And I should be good for 2014
Yeah... Says you RIGHT NOW. Then in 3 weeks there'll be a hot new Supreme Dunk High in all grey that you GOTTA have. And then the rule is broken for the rest of they year. It's like breaking the seal when you're drunk, once you do it it's over.

SOMPs
Red supremes

Nothing is for sho,nothing is for certain until they close the curtains lol.

Nike may have some surprises man.You just dont know and I wish I could say I was only copping 3 more kicks for the year.

Nothing is for sho,nothing is for certain until they close the curtains lol.

Nike may have some surprises man.You just dont know and I wish I could say I was only copping 3 more kicks for the year.
It's him and I, Aquemini...

SOMPs
Red supremes

Red Supremes? OG lows? or are they releasing something else? :nerd:
I probably missed something, this thread moves way too fast.

Yeah... Says you RIGHT NOW. Then in 3 weeks there'll be a hot new Supreme Dunk High in all grey that you GOTTA have. And then the rule is broken for the rest of they year. It's like breaking the seal when you're drunk, once you do it it's over.

What grey supreme??? Lol 4real

OG lows I'm gonna pay $600+
frown.gif
frown.gif
I'm in the same boat. Was at FCNY a week or two ago and almost dropped the hammer for $650.

As co founder/co owner and a memeber of #TEAMDEADPOCKETS I am being really cheap on this pair of kicks I want.The shipping is really breaking the deal right now lol.Will keep you guys updated but Yes I am being cheap %100 lol.

I spent $45 on shipping the other day, that one hurt my stomach.

Shipped from skate warehouse that was fast.
I'm so bummed that my order didn't make it. I posted this earlier but I delayed on copping from SW because I already secured a pair from SPoT so I figured I'd let someone else have them. But then SW convinced me to go ahead and order anyways. By that time, the stock had dwindled and my order went through (charging me $125 for the shoes plus 2-day shipping) but no order confirmation so it was canceled.

I spent $45 on shipping the other day, that one hurt my stomach.
Well famb,this just in I pulled the trigger on the kicks just now after looking at the shoe and link for 12 hrs.

Grabbed the last Dunk Hi Pro Team Red Filbert in a 10.5 for $90 shipped.

I just couldnt pass up the shoe and trust me I tried.I looked everywhere for it to be cheaper.

These were a pretty easy cop if you really wanted them. I think the somp will be easy as well, the aj collab will be madness though.

Back
Top Bottom