2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Were there ever pics released of a Nike branded model?

Pretty sure all of these are 510 branded right?

These were a pretty easy cop if you really wanted them. I think the somp will be easy as well, the aj collab will be madness though.

attempting to cop the sb 1s online is going to be pointless without a bot. already chalking up the L if my new computer isn't in by then lol.

Went to my local spot to cop the 510's two people in line there so figured i was cool with my size 11. Turns out it was "claimed" for already :smh:
I'm always down to support local small business but this is like the 3rd time the size 11 is already "claimed" for. I understand that they gotta take care of their regulars but guess i can't give them my business....they are cool peeps there though always have some small talk with the workers. // end rant.

Called some random B&M's and got lucky with their last size 11. I know i could of gotten them online but hate waiting on UPS.

Forgot that like the janoski digi camo's u pretty much have a random print.

attempting to cop the sb 1s online is going to be pointless without a bot. already chalking up the L if my new computer isn't in by then lol.

I think these were pretty limited on Ndc. I have a bot and did not get them either. Just got the waiting in line message. The bots are now being beat by the early link getters. :smh:

Looks like SW cancelled my order for a 13. Good thing I ordered a 13 on the phone from Westside Skate Shop. Was trying to double up. I hate these places that oversell. They need to fix their systems.

Last edited:
I think these were pretty limited on Ndc. I have a bot and did not get them either. Just got the waiting in line message. The bots are now being beat by the early link getters. :smh:

This was not tlo a bot won't help you I was checking out when the tweet went live

Tactics are not known for cancellations. I love them. They are great. When you add to cart the quantity is 0. About to grab a pair of the Copa Busenitz.

Last edited:
Not paying $1100+ for black supremes..I'll get the red

Not paying $1000+ for tiff lows..I have the highs

Me = Happy

Benny Gold RT'd tactics so they sold out with the quickness. They are not available ladies and gentlemen. SOLD OUT.

They have a FSR just sitting there for 119.95 shipped. I feel like a dumb *** for paying 149 for my pair smh. Shouldn't have jumped the gun so soon.
Tactics actually has been sold out for a long time. I don't get why people still think they have a FSR. If you add any to your cart it says SOLD OUT.. I hopefully will get my pair from SPoT I ordered this morning, otherwise I will be super mad I didn't double up at my local this morning

Back
Top Bottom