2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They have a FSR just sitting there for 119.95 shipped. I feel like a dumb *** for paying 149 for my pair smh. Shouldn't have jumped the gun so soon.

Better safe than sorry yo. Really, in the long run that amount will seem very trivial. if you had missed out I'm sure you would have been more mad. XD

Gold anglets came in for the YOTHs. Wow do these even make the shoe fresher. YOTH w lace lock and anglets are what the red octobers should have been. Pics have been posted already so didnt take.

BP coming with the nonsense :smh: I'm gonna let it go after Dom called me out to box him @ his shop :lol:

In any case glad I passed on the 510s got ooped these Levi's x Nike SB black QS from Shoe Wolf. DS for about box price :smokin

Today's wear after they were brought up yesterday.

Love these... Congrats to all who got their 510's.

Also, I read over yesterday's conversation that not many guys wore pink shoes 10-15 years ago. How many older heads remember these? I know it's a women's Jordan but these were awesome and plenty of guys scooped these up in larger sizes (sz 12 for me). My first pair of pink shoes back then and they were worn to the ground.

Last edited:
I'm late to the party, but I finally got my horsies :D

The quality is amaaaaaazing. I love how saturated the shoe looks! SO AWESOME!

Thanks again to @dfranklin5 for the headsup on these!

Last edited:
Today's wear after they were brought up yesterday.

Love these... Congrats to all who got their 510's.
Now why you wanna go and do that man? lol ahhahaha.My pockets are dead and march is already gon be brutal on them.

Dope pic and shoes 

Last edited:
Also, I read over yesterday's conversation that not many guys wore pink shoes 10-15 years ago. How many older heads remember these? I know it's a women's Jordan but these were awesome and plenty of guys scooped these up in larger sizes (sz 12 for me). My first pair of pink shoes back then and they were worn to the ground.
They retroed these recently but not large enough for men
tired.gif

*sigh*

so the original pair I found a few pages back.. man I haven't heard anything back from that seller. I'm thinking the post was so old they don't even check any of their stuff anymore.
Found these on Sole collection---they want 300 shipped. THREE.HUNDRED. This cannot be life right now. It just can't be. This is for a sz6.5. Good price #ornah ?

*sigh*

so the original pair I found a few pages back.. man I haven't heard anything back from that seller. I'm thinking the post was so old they don't even check any of their stuff anymore.
Found these on Sole collection---they want 300 shipped. THREE.HUNDRED. This cannot be life right now. It just can't be. This is for a sz6.5. Good price #ornah ?

Personally.. I would pass if they are $300. Damn so much money!

Personally.. I would pass if they are $300. Damn so much money!

I'm still pissed the chick I txt'd didn't respond... like c'mon man you ain't changed your number that fast. On FSF she last updated the thread in December.

** might scoop some Wu-tang mids as a consolation prize until I can find some legit Goldenrods. It's a pair on the bay in my size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom