2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nike has made over 500k pairs with the anticipation of a sell out lets not give them the benefit of the doubt and just let them sit then resellers will be begging for a sale lol they won't know whats coming tip its too late

the pic of the line was takin outside SOUTHSIDE SKATEPARK in texas...who wants to roll out there and check to see if the line is real?

Last edited:
nike has made over 500k pairs with the anticipation of a sell out lets not give them the benefit of the doubt and just let them sit then resellers will be begging for a sale lol they won't know whats coming tip its too late

I really anticipate resellers trying to break even once pairs flood the market

I wasn't questioning you at all, just how old the sample was. If it's 5yrs old then my bad for questioning it and Bboyd. I looked at the sample image with the newer tooling and wasn't convinced it was that old. I don't doubt you, the source, or that they were scrapped.

You trying to fight bruh?

I still don't agree; if you are putting out an SB based off who the collab is with then you would easily go with Stussy not Diamond; it's the colorway that made this sneaker popular

Stussy? Hahaha... Maybe in 92. That's funny man. Have you walked past a Zumiez or Pacsun at the mall in the past 5 years? You know the Diamond hype if you have.

This is the problem. These stores believe that they are bigger than they really are. Part of me is glad that Nike is saturating the SB brand and phasing out mom and pops.

Without the mom and pops they'd never be where they are now, and the attempt to break into the market in 2002 would have been met with the same reaction the 1994 attempt was. I'm not a big fan of Nike going out of their way to eff the mom and pops, especially since times still haven't gotten that great for small shops. Think about the people that work in them, most of those guys couldn't go get a normal 9-5, however, I think the "too cool for school" attitude should be taken down a notch. It seems to really only be the people that run the social media accounts of the shop that act that way too, in person just about every mom and pop skate shop I've bought from has been staffed with the most laid back people ever, maybe a little rough around the edges and probably a little past the social use drunk/drug user, but good people just the same.

Stussy? Hahaha... Maybe in 92. That's funny man. Have you walked past a Zumiez or Pacsun at the mall in the past 5 years? You know the Diamond hype if you have.

Don't talk of things you dont know of

There is a reason they are referred to as Tiffany dunks and not Diamond dunks

Stussy is more popular than Diamond

Last edited:

and there you have it folks...proof positive that nicky diamonds is a *****. repped dunksb813

Last edited:
Wow that's actually worse than BP. In these times how would an established company like that blatantly steal pictures and lie to build hype

I've noticed that I need to go .5 size up with most all my hi's but I don't have the YOTH so I can't attest to that..to me they're more snug all around from the toebox to the ankle/heel
I've always only went exclusively TTS. Ended up starting to find MUCH better deals going a size down (I'm a 13, started grabbing some 12's). The lows its a little tight at the toe box but not bad. I've only grabbed 1 pair of highs a full size down, the Teals (only because the outlet didn't have a 13), and they actually fit waay better than some of my 13's.
Ugh looking at all those GRs I still want man, Team Reds, Brick House, Green Cords, Midnight Navy (denim looking ones) buttheads
mean.gif
Word to this. Still ISO Gamma Orange, Wool Low, Green Chords, Brick House, and Bazooka Joes and that's only the list from the last few months. Trying to be patient to cop for around $50/ea.
Man you gon have your wife out there waiting?

that's a loyal lady
She'll chill (literally in Wisconsin hah) and wait because she supports me. That's what has kept us together for 11+ years. Plus, she's a teacher and has weekends off. I work Mon-Sat, so she'd spend her day cleaning the house otherwise. Gets her out, she says.

Carry on and maybe thats what keeps the love going.

I couldn't put a loved one out there in danger for a $100 shoe,saving $50 over retail or anything for that matter.Maybe its different in Wisconsin tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom