2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

wow Nicky Diamond sinking to new levels of low...he definitely sitting right next to DomD for this one

and stussy >>> all these other brands.. man Stussy is an OG in skate/surf wear

id give a reseller cash for pink stussy dunk lows before i bought a pair of tiff dunks.

I also agree its the color thats more popular then the actual Diamond Brand

Tiffany Co made that teal color iconic, DS lit their matchstick from Tiffany's flame

All that talk a few pages back about skating got me digging around to find this old cork board I had in middle school through college, a lot of the stickers from it have disappeared but some of the first ones are still on there

These guys are still around as plusskateshop.com and their web design doesn't look much cleaner than the xeroxed catalog they used to send out, I bought a lot of pairs of airwalk from these guys back in the day.

This was a company that I can't seem to find out where it ended, they made some of the comfiest skate clothing out there, and they had an environmentally conscious agenda back in the early 90s. They probably cashed out at some point, but being called Planet Earth sends me down too many dead ends when I try to search for them.

edit: I found them, they appear to still be around http://www.planet-earth-clothing.com line isn't as cool as their stuff from the early 90s.

Last edited:
Don't talk of things you dont know of

There is a reason they are referred to as Tiffany dunks and not Diamond dunks

Stussy is more popular than Diamond

The reason they're called "Tiffany" is because everything Nick used to put out was labeled "tiffany" because everyone is familiar with Tiffany & Co and this color that THEY made popular.

That is until he was hit with a C&D over the use of the word Tiffany by Tiffany & Co thus his aqua tees and anything with that aqua color is now referred to as Diamond Blue.

Last edited:
been looking to go back and grab some classics. whats a good price to pay for the Jedis, size 11. and being that theyd be 10 years old how do you think they hold up on feet?

been looking to go back and grab some classics. whats a good price to pay for the Jedis, size 11. and being that theyd be 10 years old how do you think they hold up on feet?

I got a DS pair a few years back, the glue holding the upper to the midsole tends to get a little loose, but when I brought them to a shoe repair place they told me not to worry, I'd be able to wear them a good 10-15 years more without having to worry about the actual rubber starting to break down.

I need to dig them out to wear again soon. It's been a few months since I rocked them out.

These are iffy. I thought it was a solid color with no print. I'm very disappointed at this fact. Need more pics of the print.

Much better pics of the St Johns or whatever those red white lows are going by. Amazing!!

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-University-Red-White-2.jpg
Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-University-Red-White-3.jpg
Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-University-Red-White-4.jpg
OUFFF 
smokin.gif

I got a DS pair a few years back, the glue holding the upper to the midsole tends to get a little loose, but when I brought them to a shoe repair place they told me not to worry, I'd be able to wear them a good 10-15 years more without having to worry about the actual rubber starting to break down.

I need to dig them out to wear again soon. It's been a few months since I rocked them out.
mind me asking how much you paid? im seeing 420+ on ebay around my size. 

I don't know I liked them more when I thought it was just plain red suede with white leather. The cracks on the leather are really going to wind people up though.

I think I'll just stick to wearing actual St John highs from 99

or these finishline patents from 2001

If I can find the red/white lows on sale I'll scoop them up, but no way am I paying anything retail or higher for them.

Last edited:
not sure about the red and white now. they would've been nice if they were just solid red.

Last edited:
OUFFF :smokin

mind me asking how much you paid? im seeing 420+ on ebay around my size. 

I got a pair for 310 shipped. But it was on a downswing in SB popularity. If you're looking for them now, 420 kind of sounds like an ok price since people are starting to buy them again. If I'd waited it out a little longer I saw DS pairs go for as low as 200 in my size.

Those St. Johns look so clean. I'm almost sad I started collecting so late. 2009. The baby shoeby haha. 

Anyone as cocky as Nicky Diamond deserves nothing. It sucks because everybody will buy anything with that diamond labels. You guys seen how crazy the Zendaya line garnered as far as people. And a lot of those colorways match the that aqua color of the Tiffs. It'll be interesting to see what else they got..

you kno I was really only looking forward to these because I thought it was gonna be just a straight suede and leather like the bttys pack. That's how it looked in that top pick...idk now after these recent detailed pics. That little pattern is a downgrade for me. However, I may still cop and if I'm not liking them in person then I'll just return them. Thanks for the detailed pics fam. I hope they do a G'town Hi

I'm not gonna comment on the tiff stuff. Many people in here off base but you live and you learn. After the detailed pics dropped tho I just :smh: .

Last edited:
I got a pair for 310 shipped. But it was on a downswing in SB popularity. If you're looking for them now, 420 kind of sounds like an ok price since people are starting to buy them again. If I'd waited it out a little longer I saw DS pairs go for as low as 200 in my size.
you know whats crazy, when these came out i was a kid and was def not into SBs, but i liked the jedi theme. local skateshop had these sitting prob a year after release for like 60 bucks but i didnt have the money back then. thanks for your help though.

Dont mind the pattern on the lows at all (subtle/unique) but the bright crimson laces & lining etc is probably a dealbreaker. Wish it was all the same shade of red.

Bigtime smh at that fake line stunt

Last edited:
i swear i miss out on every yoth post.the thread is moving toooo fast [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom