2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

:lol: this guy is a joke

Nicky is a dbag for that, but they actually look good from an iPhone quality pic. very surprised. croc is still trash though.

Nicky is a dbag for that, but they actually look good from an iPhone quality pic. very surprised. croc is still trash though.
they do look better here but youre right. the funny thing is, is that if these pictures surfaced in the same year the lows dropped people would swear they were fakes (quality).

The more people see how ****** the quality truly is on these the better cuz that will just keep the hype down cuz the quality really is ****** almost like nike said here draw me the best crocodile you can to a 3 yr old and just went with it, nike is starting to slack hard in the quality department and just pushing for more quantity. Hope everyone gets theirs and can be happy without paying the overhyped 300 preorder price tag for a shoe that looks to be worth 20 bucks

Last edited:

The more people see how ****** the quality truly is on these the better cuz that will just keep the hype down cuz the quality really is ****** almost like nike said here draw me the best crocodile you can to a 3 yr old and just went with it, nike is starting to slack hard in the quality department and just pushing for more quantity. Hope everyone gets theirs and can be happy without paying the overhyped 300 preorder price tag for a shoe that looks to be worth 20 bucks
When I first saw the lows I liked em but wished they had made them a high, so when I heard they were finally gonna release a high version I was ecstatic, but the more pics I see the less I want them. It's sad cuz I waited so long and now they're here and they're not even done right. Dookie *** croc print 
mean.gif
These truly will be a retail or bust shoe for me.

see y'all on release day..hopefully Nike x DS make enough of these to go around(wishful thinking) I Cannot justify a $300 Pre-Order for an 108$ sneaker..No Way..And to those saying the quality is trash please don't be on here release day post in pics of your pickup

Last edited:
I wonder if  i crush my ankles in to pieces trying to kick flip will 561 still sell me pair  

Last edited:
so everyone that is saying the quality of the croc is trash has seen the highs in person or is just judging off of pics?

from the abundance of pics, whether Hi res or iphone pics the croc material gets worse looking as the pics get more detailed. The material looks very faint and poorly defined.

and if the croc material was less defined on the lows and more defined on the highs people would still be complaining and calling it low quality.

got my yoths in today, material was on point, construction was meh, glue stains on back of tongue, but still glad was able to cop..

and if the croc material was less defined on the lows and more defined on the highs people would still be complaining and calling it low quality.
Noooo, what would've happened was people would've roasted the lows, they would've still sold out, the highs would've come out with a deeper more embossed print and everyone would've claimed that that was how it should've been done the first time.

What the Fugees man, before I went to work this morning 5:00AM MST I was on page 136. I get home from work and its 5:15PM and this thread has jumped to page 1047. GEEEZ Man, this is ridiculous. I really cannot keep up, and I really don't want to go back and read 10 pages worth of bologna. Like I'll go back a few pages and if I see someone that I actually tune into in here ill probably read what they wrote, ya know!?. But got damn. I cant even do that! Now that I think about it I was gone for about 10 hours and its ten pages Later so it's like 1 point something pages an hour!

Now I've never really been to any other threads but this one. Let me rephrase that, I've never commented in other threads on this site but this one. Now My question is, Are the other threads on NIKETALK this bad when hyped releases drop?

Man a bunch of Nicky Diamond fanboys talking mad **** on that dudes instagram right now...:smh:

Last edited:
He's saying that because the high print is different from the one used on the lows, even if it were reversed we'd still be complaining..

:lol: still doesn't make sense. with that said, why would people say its low quality if the material was better? that's why I said huh?

Back
Top Bottom