2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

I can't help you are a hypebeast fool who paid $300

Those red lows, not looking too promising anymore [emoji]128554[/emoji]

And for ppl who wanted coins/envelope for their YOTH I found some guy who's selling custom made ones, 2 coins and an envelope for $5

Last edited:
Can we please chill with the name calling and negativity? This is coming from one of the biggest ******** walking. Everybody needs to chill the **** out. 

All this Tiffany talk and I'm over here just trying to find the Thunder blue or slate blue low in a 9.5.........DS :nerd:

Tiffany's are ugly, IMO. So much hype its disgusting.

close pic of the Valentines Day SB; you can see the white is cracked which makes me like them even less :smh:
That's pretty horrendous looking...wasn't really feeling them in the blurry teaser pic way back when and now I'm definitely not feeling them at all with the recent pics. Looks like my immediate future SB pick ups will only include the BHM, some older drops, and the "Florida" ones

Last edited:
Sorry. I cant keep up with the 300 post a day this thread is running. 24 of the last 30sum post where less than hour apart
I been doing it for the past couple days but today I woke up, got on, saw how many pages it jumped and just didn't even want to bother. Idc what I missed. It was probably all tiff discussions that happened like 5 times already anyways
laugh.gif
Talking about the quantity or expected resale price again. Maybe some more people asking what CCS and BP are.

Recap for those that don't want to go back and read 70 pages

Porch pirate stories of people who steal peoples mail off there doorstep lowest of low and how they should be dealt with discussion.

Bhms released saturday night ccs and ndc, spot, premier links were posted 01/02/2014.

Age, how old are you? Where im from discussion.

Nicky D posted fake line up camp outs picture 10 days before release, to generate more hype then got exposed and started back peddling came out with an excuse then a "phone hack".

Petoskey's restocked. people missed due to threads fast movement.

Supreme brand discussion sheep consumers buying anything as long as it has the name supreme on it and brand history/ creativity argument.

YOTH coin copping on ebay.

Complaints on new tiff aqua colored boxs, being flimsy and unstackable with a poor quality print and paper insert.

Who's been here the longest discussion.

St. John valentines, detailed pictures red and white, with red parts having same print effect as the blue water Mia's flipped into RED to symbolize blood.

Comparing this hype to space jams and galaxy foams, bred 1s, 30k availability for tiffs most GR numbers produced for a QS is it enough to quench the thirst discussion.

Low quality croc print and matt look discussion and complaints

Couple of pick ups photos along with what I wore today's couple of yoth photos and a nice shot of statue of libertys on foot un ds's

A sb toe box material crease discussion comparisons with pictures, sneaker shields then a follow up discussion of more creasing discussion etc

Couple of Bruce lee gifs and usual regurgitated cycle of gifs.

Tts questions and discussion regurgitated every page.

Someone asked what site is ccs?

Bhm photoshop mock up photos of different coloured solid midsoles
Two tone box tiff and black to suit bhm midsole two tone same box being used for tiffs.

Detailed shots of florida sb dunks orange peel nike swoosh and green gator trim.

Salty ness.

Cobra commanders scrapped pics were of a 5 year old sample.

Golden era comparison discussion.

$350+ resell pre orders rip off discussion along with a few people trying to justify the price (resellers and hype beasts)

Hype beast fear mongering anxious posts.

Snakes eyes starting to show up in the states.

Jb brand and quality comparison discussion.

Hype beast, noob discussion, lurkers coming out the wood work.

Bickering back and forth about different issues.

Someone posted a gorgeous pair of gucci red snakeskin drivers :rolleyes

I know I just saved someone a read :smokin

Last edited:
nick diamond is stupid for this cover up. we all see it. all these guys that make dumb social media posts ALWAYS BLAMED their phone for getting hacked, then suddenly they get it fixed. LOLZ

Recap for those that don't want to go back read 25 pages

Nicky D posted fake line up camp outs picture then got exposed for generating hype

Petoskey's restocked

St. John detailed pictures red and white with red having similar effect as Mia's

Comparing this hype to space jams, 30k availabity for tiffs

Low quality croc print discussion

Golden era discussion

$350+ resell discussion

Snakes eyes starting to show up in the states
Pretty much same thing for the next few days. LOLZ  A bunch of opinions and self medicating posts to placate the anxiety.  At the end of the day, these are just shoes.  Hug your mom and grandma, instead of spending online so much.

Reactions: Ube
Pretty much same thing for the next few days. LOLZ  A bunch of opinions and self medicating posts to placate the anxiety.  At the end of the day, these are just shoes.  Hug your mom and grandma, instead of spending online so much.

I hate stupid bleep comments like this

I got what you're sayin lol. I enjoyed your analysis as well. Good info and definitely a good eye for detail. Thanks for sharing that.

Not surprised by the BP moves from the diamond IG post earlier. These more well known/hyped shop owners needs come back down to earth and quit giving another sneaker niche a bad name.

I can't wait until release morning. This threads gonna be extremely happy about one thing :wink: !

The croc leather being matte doesnt bother me just the depth of it does... like someone mentioned before, looks like theyre pre creased with light creasing around the toe area... not worth what sone of these dudes are paying IMO

Some guy on a Nike SB group on FB is selling some early pairs.... for $425.

It was pretty shocking to hear that, since SB group members usually look out for each other.

the prices on the Tiff pre-orders are dropping drastically; those big time sellers on eBay know the deal

These aren't gonna be as hard as you think
That'll be nice. Hopefully it'll be a cop like the SC Gloves...But I know it'll be more of a challenge lol.

Back
Top Bottom