2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn thread moved so fast I missed the "Premier" re-stock while I was at work. Any one else know where I can cop a size 10? I've got a place in Brooklyn NY, but they add to the price. I only cop at retail out of principal.

Yea I seen that late to via Instagram my cousin still wants a pair he was mad

Were the Cobra Commanders confirmed to be scrapped? or just speculation?

I actually want those more than Tiffs.

Also, if you're in the Indianapolis area, RISE Skateshop is releasing the YOTH/CNY dunks Saturday morning for retail.

"No phone orders on Nikes". Is what I was told.

I stated for those in the area, I should have also mentioned no phone orders, my bad on that one.

They'll have BHMs this weekend for retail too, FCFS, no phone orders again.

I really wanted those Cobra Commanders, damn. |I

I'm still iffy about these. Maybe it's just the pic. Something feels off about them.
I think the pic is sorta washed out/not the greatest quality. Hopefully we'll see some better shots of them soon.

Last edited:
NIKE DUNK HIGH SB FIVEONE 
] [BENNY GOLD 
BLACK / OLIVE KHAKI-SUNSET 
black olives duck

AND

NIKE DUNK LOW SB 
LEGION PINE / Kumquat-OPAL FLAT 
Green Yellow Pine

INSTANT COP FOR ME!!!

Weird that the 510's are supposed to release on 2/7 (at least according to this) but there's been almost no info on them or anyone from

510, Benny, etc promoting them at all.

Last edited:
yeah that kind of surprises me. Benny like to drop clues in to what he's working on/future projects.

whenever they come out my body is ready

Weird that the 510's are supposed to release on 2/7 (at least according to this) but there's been almost no info on them or anyone from

510, Benny, etc promoting them at all.
Easy Cop Hopefully. People will be to busy camping that day for the tiffanys.

If that date is correct these will be slept on hard because of the Tiffs no doubt.
whenever they come out my body is ready
LMAO
roll.gif

Last edited:
Are tiffanys more hyped around ny? I live in L.A haven't met too many sb heads around here. So I wouldn't know how sought after they are only seen the lows in person once. It's like finding a unicorn lol.

Just looked at NDC's launch calendar to see and it only has the BHM Lows on 2/1 and the Tiff Highs on 2/8. That screenshot of the dates was posted by someone else in the thread like a week or so ago so maybe the 510's are releasing later or got pushed back.

Last edited:
stopped by Vertical Urge today and fedex was dropping off their BHM/Tiff shipment when I got there. good amount of large boxes. should be enough to go around. 

Just looked at NDC's launch calendar to see and it only has the BHM Lows on 2/1 and the Tiff Highs on 2/8. That screenshot of the dates was posted by someone else in the thread like a week or so ago so maybe the 510's are releasing later or got pushed back.
That didn't take Nike long to change their launch calendar once they had read your post!

Back
Top Bottom