2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

New Dunk Low??

Some guy on a Nike SB group on FB is selling some early pairs.... for $425.

It was pretty shocking to hear that, since SB group members usually look out for each other.
That's ed right? He charges rape bro. But he has good stuff.

For some odd reason, I'm suddenly feeling the fire and ice dunks lol...I knew I shoulda picked them up on Nike when they had their sale in December! Haha

That's pretty horrendous looking...wasn't really feeling them in the blurry teaser pic way back when and now I'm definitely not feeling them at all with the recent pics. Looks like my immediate future SB pick ups will only include the BHM, some older drops, and the "Florida" ones

oddly enough im feeling these... they'll probably be ill with wear too..

i'll probably be flamed but the more i see the tiffany high it's kinda turning me off.. i wasn't a huge fan of the low back in the day, and if i copped i never had anything decent to rock them with.. but to all SB heads the Tiffany joints were like "Eleanor" (*Gone in 60 Seconds reference lol) so i definitely understand

For some odd reason, I'm suddenly feeling the fire and ice dunks lol...I knew I shoulda picked them up on Nike when they had their sale in December! Haha
Guarantee you will be able to find a deal again on these if you wait a bit.

Last edited:
oddly enough im feeling these... they'll probably be ill with wear too..

i'll probably be flamed but the more i see the tiffany high it's kinda turning me off.. i wasn't a huge fan of the low back in the day, and if i copped i never had anything decent to rock them with.. but to all SB heads the Tiffany joints were like "Eleanor" (*Gone in 60 Seconds reference lol) so i definitely understand
Yeah man I understand, a lot of people will like those joints dropping on Valentines day but with the way that effect on the red suede looks and that "cracked" white upper along with the lighter red sock lining, I'm just not into them.
Guarantee you will be able to find a deal again on these if you wait a bit.
Yeah I'm gonna wait a bit longer. Would like to get them for $50ish, I think the lowest I've seen was about $65 shipped which isn't bad at all. I kinda just wanna see how that iced out sole turns out to look.

Last edited:

http://skatersadvocatestore.com/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-gamma-orange-urban-orange-red/

try creating an account with them, then adding the fire and ices to your cart. then close your browser. they should email you within a few days with a 10% off code...wait a few more days & they will send you a 15% off code.

Last edited:
Yeah man I understand, a lot of people will like those joints dropping on Valentines day but with the way that effect on the red suede looks and that "cracked" white upper along with the lighter red sock lining, I'm just not into them.

i thought it was actually leather and not suede.. hmmm

edit:: upon closer look these actually remind me of the jason's from the golden box era (minus the cracking on the mid leather panel).. i loved the materials on those..

Last edited:
Damn thread moved so fast I missed the "Premier" re-stock while I was at work. Any one else know where I can cop a size 10? I've got a place in Brooklyn NY, but they add to the price. I only cop at retail out of principal.

where did people get the coin lacelocks??
Got mine from Chinatown in Chicago. These retail for $1 or less. This dude who is selling them for $5 made out really well. Depending on how many people want them I will see if I can hook you up as well.

so whats up with the s.o.m.p. release i'm really feeling those
No new news that I've seen at this point. Hopefully we'll get some more news soon. I'm looking forward to these too from what we could see in the first pics of them.

Back
Top Bottom