2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Are people really lined up all ready for them tiff highs ? 
sick.gif

Like someone said, that's probably exactly what he wants. He wants to hype this **** up. Pretty smart move but very dirty. Everyone who doesnt know better is getting their panties in a bunch and are probably flipping **** now.

There's no way that it was five years old, the soles and the last two lace holes are the new version/re-tooling that happened within the last three years. If these samples were made the day the retooling happened, the oldest they could be is three years. The first info came out on these in October of 2013. Based La Rock has the info regarding them being scrapped though, as he knows someone who was involved with these.

"The guy" who said the sample is almost 5 yrs old IS the guy that based la rock based la rock knows that he and I were talking to lol. His friend owns the sample as well.

Like someone said, that's probably exactly what he wants. He wants to hype this **** up. Pretty smart move but very dirty. Everyone who doesnt know better is getting their panties in a bunch and are probably flipping **** now.
This act is gonna cause the unknowing to panic and actually start camping around the nation. Strategic but F'd up at the same time 

"The guy" who said the sample is almost 5 yrs old IS the guy that @Based La Rock knows that he and I were talking to lol. His friend owns the sample as well.
I stand corrected. Still not sure how it can be that old or if dude was exaggerating possibly, I was just basing it off the retooling.

Last edited:
I stand corrected. Still not sure how it can be that old or if dude was exaggerating possibly, I was just basing it off the retooling.

no, you are correct...dude said "like" which means he doesnt know for sure. I use "like 5 years ago" all the time when i'm trying to express that something is old, but not that old... :lol:

I wouldn't post **** without it coming from the source itself. But again what do I know lol
I wasn't questioning you at all, just how old the sample was. If it's 5yrs old then my bad for questioning it and Bboyd. I looked at the sample image with the newer tooling and wasn't convinced it was that old. I don't doubt you, the source, or that they were scrapped.

Last edited:
Nicky Diamonds needs to understand that you can take his name off this collab and it would still hold the same popularity

Actually this is not true.

As much as you think they wiould the possibility of that is highly doubtful. This sneaker is the epitomy of hype (outside of supreme). The shoe dropped at the pinnacle of not only SB hype but of street wear hype.

These would no doubt be a very sought after sneaker like many of the SBs but NOT at the levels that it is. Had this not been a DSC collab I would say the resale would be at hyperstrike Levi dunk levels at best.

The driving factor of the popularity of this shoe is the hype behind the brand.

Just like Supreme. Nike could have dropped those SB Tennis Classics in some retro pack and they would have sat on the shelves collecting dust. But because of that Supreme tag they sold out instantly.

Same goes for any of those "Yeezy" associated kicks, AM1, Roshe's etc.

Hype and the inane quest for kids to stand out and be "cool" among their peers is what drives this.

Those St. Johns are a must. Remind me of the older SB days. Pro Bs and silver boxes. Just straight, good colorways. clean and simple

Actually this is not true.

As much as you think they wiould the possibility of that is highly doubtful. This sneaker is the epitomy of hype (outside of supreme). The shoe dropped at the pinnacle of not only SB hype but of street wear hype.

These would no doubt be a very sought after sneaker like many of the SBs but NOT at the levels that it is. Had this not been a DSC collab I would say the resale would be at hyperstrike Levi dunk levels at best.

The driving factor of the popularity of this shoe is the hype behind the brand.

Just like Supreme. Nike could have dropped those SB Tennis Classics in some retro pack and they would have sat on the shelves collecting dust. But because of that Supreme tag they sold out instantly.

Same goes for any of those "Yeezy" associated kicks, AM1, Roshe's etc.

Hype and the inane quest for kids to stand out and be "cool" among their peers is what drives this.

I still don't agree; if you are putting out an SB based off who the collab is with then you would easily go with Stussy not Diamond; it's the colorway that made this sneaker popular

Back
Top Bottom