2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SMH...
Don't these people have school or work to go to? Oh well, they're not gonna graduate on time and they'll probably be fired but at least they got dem tiffs doe!!!!

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Lol'ing at the dude trying to tell himself he got a deal on his pre-order for a "legit, secure pair" hahaha.....now I can understand $200 to get them early and secure like dut192 dut192 , but for the "pre-order" buyers, I'm always laughing at them

I completely agree. With all the hype and bull**** surrounding this release, 30k pairs or not, it WILL be hard for ME (MYSELF) to cop for retail in my area. After i took into account the hype and lineups, the shops charging over box, and the chance of me missing out is huge so I'd prefer to pay 50 bucks extra to have them in hand before release even. I'm not talking about anyone else, I'm sure it will be extremely easy for plenty of you guys who live in bigger cities than myself to cop for retail from somewhere. Scheduled delivery date is Tuesday, can't wait to compare the OG's to these.

Last edited:
A full week before release? 
roll.gif
sick.gif
 I haven't seen this kind of camping in a minute, stay thirsty my friends

^ or gets people shot with moves like this

hes gonna get paid, regardless and sell out regardless

why do something like that, just a dbag move imo

I dont buy it. the only way i could see this not being staged is if he was doing wristbands on the low.

Nick Tershay is becoming just like Hollywood Juice Dom in my opinion. First he lies and bashes the very first guy to post pics of the Tiff highs on IG, calling them fake and stating that they would NEVER release, so I seriously doubt this pic is real for this shoe.  I dont even think people camped 10 days in advance for Pigeons when they first dropped. This is pretty pathetic IMO the levels these people stoop to in order to drive hype and attention to their brands. 
mean.gif

Stopped by my local today to grab some dunks. They still have FTC finally in a 9 and 9.5 I think a 9.5 in WOF. A 12 in the civilist. Couple of black firecrackers. They said they will take phone orders but normally they don't.
http://faskates.com/store/

Phone 847.392.3377

^ or gets people shot with moves like this

hes gonna get paid, regardless and sell out regardless

why do something like that, just a dbag move imo
It is a dbag move towards fans of SBs. But collabo aren't about selling the shoe. they're about selling from the brand or company. I guarantee that with the hype of this collabo, Diamond Supply sales are higher than normal

Nicky Diamonds needs to understand that you can take his name off this collab and it would still hold the same popularity

Let's put it this way , this thread is moving 20 pages a day 2 weeks before release day, people are paying $300+ easy on secured legit pairs on eBay , it's the most iconic SB ever

$300 ain't anything to some people
The thirst is real & the salt will fly on the 8th
lol man some of you fools will say just about anything to justify getting ripped off by resellers. The only people paying $300+ easy are clowns who don't know how to get pairs, have no connects, or thirsty morons in panic mode before the shoe even releases. Since you like to compare Jordans to SBs, you don't have to look that far back to remember the Space Jam lows several years ago and how much hype that generated. I'd argue there was even more hype for those than these Tiff highs because it pulled in all the Jordan fans and hype went off the charts. Prices on SJs tumbled shortly after and are nowhere near the $300 range now. Plus the numbers produced on these tiffs are far higher than the SJ were so stop trying to fabricate false hype just because you panicked and got ripped off
mean.gif

everyone wearing short sleeves. something looks off. i'm calling ducktales

.....but then again, some people have no life.
Yea I ain't buying it either, barely any chairs, no tents or nothing in the pic either. Probably just trying to capitalize off that CL ad

everyone wearing short sleeves. something looks off. i'm calling ducktales

.....but then again, some people have no life.
Yea I ain't buying it either, barely any chairs, no tents or nothing in the pic either. Probably just trying to capitalize off that CL ad

That's definitely an old pic, do not fall for the hype. Ain't nobody lined up this early for the Tiffs :smh:

Back
Top Bottom