2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol'ing at the dude trying to tell himself he got a deal on his pre-order for a "legit, secure pair" hahaha.....now I can understand $200 to get them early and secure like @Dut192, but for the "pre-order" buyers, I'm always laughing at them

not that there should be ANY comparison made to the BRED 1s, but paying 300 for the his is equivalent to paying 445 for Bred 1s. and although i havent been into jordans for the better part of the last 2 years, thats too high for the average resell price. close to 50 over. and well take half that and subtract from 300. so id be willing to bet 275 will be a DECENT resale price to pay for Tiff His

more people are into jordans than sbs no matter what the collab is. also keep in mind that the state of jordan is split HEAVILY with resellers, more so at least than Sbs.

the way i look at it (and this is only my opinon) is that SBs are more of a close knit group than Jordan wearers. those who want the shoe know where to get them from. bottom line. so they dont need to rely on resellers, at least if theyre good at their SB pickups. when you have limited releases like Jordans youre only looking at Major retailers, most of which dont get a limited release like the Breds. there are way more SBs shops in the country than sellers of a given "QS" of jordans. add in the factor that people who arent privy to sites or stores that will release QS SBs plus the alleged "major quantity" rumors...these will not be comparible to getting your hands on a pair of Breds. 

and thats me stretching to make somewhat of a comparison to Bred 1s. and the last time i will ever mention Jordans in this thread.   

Last edited:
SNAKE EYES ARRIVING IN THE STATES [emoji]128588[/emoji]

not that there should be ANY comparison made to the BRED 1s, but paying 300 for the his is equivalent to paying 445 for Bred 1s. and although i havent been into jordans for the better part of the last 2 years, thats too high for the average resell price. close to 50 over. and well take half that and subtract from 300. so id be willing to bet 275 will be a DECENT resale price to pay for Tiff His

more people are into jordans than sbs no matter what the collab is. also keep in mind that the state of jordan is split HEAVILY with resellers, more so at least than Sbs.

the way i look at it (and this is only my opinon) is that SBs are more of a close knit group than Jordan wearers. those who want the shoe know where to get them from. bottom line. so they dont need to rely on resellers, at least if theyre good at their SB pickups. when you have limited releases like Jordans youre only looking at Major retailers, most of which dont get a limited release like the Breds. there are way more SBs shops in the country than sellers of a given "QS" of jordans. add in the factor that people who arent privy to sites or stores that will release QS SBs plus the alleged "major quantity" rumors...these will not be comparible to getting your hands on a pair of Breds. 

and thats me stretching to make somewhat of a comparison to Bred 1s. and the last time i will ever mention Jordans in this thread.   
Amen

Lol'ing at the dude trying to tell himself he got a deal on his pre-order for a "legit, secure pair" hahaha.....now I can understand $200 to get them early and secure like @Dut192, but for the "pre-order" buyers, I'm always laughing at them
If anything, we should be educating them because they're the ones giving the resellers business. Which raises the other reseller's prices to go even higher... which makes some of us "loyal sneakerheads" to cave into high prices for some damn sneakers... which we shouldn't have to pay. Period.
GO GO GO

@premierskate: Sizes now available in the NON Premier exclusive Petoskey Dunk High. First come first served. http://t.co/6zeIwL3mUa
Seems like enough pairs of Petoskeys have been produced. Hopefully, this goes for the next next weekend's release.

Last edited:
lol ahhahahahahaha @ at the baby comment.Yup bred 1s definitely flooded ebay but it was old,new,fake and current.I saw close to 3500 listing on the release day.

On a good and weird note I just placed my order for the YOTH dunks with Damage.They are sold out completely now but Thanks to John and his post I called them 2 days ago and somehow manage to get through.He told me took my name,number and shoe size down and said he would call me back.

They never called back so I was like smh and kept looking.I called back the next day and he said he still had them on hold for me and to call back today.I called today and he still had them for me and they will ship out tomorrow.The price was $165 shipped tho.

Last edited:

lol ahhahahahahaha @ at the baby comment.Yup bred 1s definitely flooded ebay but it was old,new,fake and current.I saw close to 3500 listing on the release day.

On a good and weird note I just placed my order for the YOTH dunks with Damage.They are sold out completely now but Thanks to John and his post I called them 2 days ago and somehow manage to get through.He told me took my name,number and shoe size down and said he would call me back.

They never called back so I was like smh and kept looking.I called back the next day and he said he still had them on hold for me and to call back today.I called today and he still had them for me and they will ship out tomorrow.The price was $150 tho.

Better than $200 
smokin.gif

There is no Jordan SB; every year there are those rumors

Nike isn't dumb enough to piss off two different cores with a Jordan SB release because all that does is drive people who actually buy SB gear because they like it away

Nothing wrong with those pairs. I have both also, great dunks. If you are looking for unique color GRs, try the "Fire & Ice" dunks from November 2013. One of best GRs of past few years I believe are the Slates. Not sure how easy to find either, but those would be my recommendations to you based off of what you just showed us.

Not sure how I would feel about it, even though it would give opportunity to scoop a lot of stuff I want. Main point I would make here, is that even releasing retros at this point wouldn't necessarily bring stampedes. There's maybe 5 retros that would bring normal sneaker fans out of the woodwork in my opinion. Tiffs (check), WTD, Skunks, Supreme (too soon), and I'm sure I'm forgetting one or two.

I very well might be wrong, but I think owning 2014 with retros for Nike SB would be more about pleasing the hardcore fans they already have THAN pulling people away from Jordans. Pulling people away from Jordans, Kobes, and Lebrons is hard with today's generation.

i disagree i think the tiffs will open the flood gates to this sb thing just like how the concords were for jordans retroes being over hyped for every release
plus since everybody and there mom is wearing jordans, lebrons and kds people cant wait for a new wave to some people that never new about dunk sbs
i hope it doesnt get like that but thanks to these blog sites and sneaker apps nobody is left out and every thing is extra hyped

I am starting to care less about the Tiffs when I see pics of the actual croc material on them; I might just cop one pair at retail and concentrate on an OG pair

I def think doubling up on the SOMP's is a real possibility for me

I want to see a side by side comparison of the tiff lows and highs. I do remember millions of pages back there was a pic, but want to see more pics or maybe even video

Last edited:
I want to see a side by side comparison of the tiff lows and highs. I do remember millions of pages back there was a pic, but want to see more pics or maybe even video

I didn't expect the quality to be better than the lows but the croc skin looks like amateur hour on the highs

Check ig on 2/8, there will be many and I guarantee half will be the low stepping on the high. Corny

Back
Top Bottom