2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

First time posting, been lurking, reading and learning. I easily was able to get the YOTH of ndc. As far as the tifs I don't see them too hard to get but I'm not sleeping on them. Gonna be fun.

Also wanted to share that courtside sneakers will have the YOTH for sale tomorrow.

Edit looks like they're selling the kobe and afi yoth. My mistake

Last edited:
Croc print on the Nike sb tiff shirt

Call Damage for a size 8 in YOTH, 165 shipped! 218 724 4027
Baby

Thanks and repped bruh! Just copped them, the guy who picked up the phone said there's a few left but one per custy. About $42 above retail for YOTH is not too shabby right? Anybody know what the average cost with shipping is from most euro sites?

Baby

Thanks and repped bruh! Just copped them, the guy who picked up the phone said there's a few left but one per custy. About $42 above retail for YOTH is not too shabby right? Anybody know what the average cost with shipping is from most euro sites?
Depends on the type of shipping they provide, I've seen $15-$45 lol

Let's put it this way , this thread is moving 20 pages a day 2 weeks before release day, people are paying $300+ easy on secured legit pairs on eBay , it's the most iconic SB ever

$300 ain't anything to some people
The thirst is real & the salt will fly on the 8th

Baby

Did you just call me baby? LOL, jk. Happy to help. That's a good price to me, everyone is asking like 220+ on the YOTH.

Last edited:
Let's put it this way , this thread is moving 20 pages a day 2 weeks before release day, people are paying $300+ easy on secured legit pairs on eBay , it's the most iconic SB ever

$300 ain't anything to some people
The thirst is real & the salt will fly on the 8th
You have every right to pay what you like. This could easily be a situation like the South Beach Lebron 8, which was a limited GR, and the price just continued to skyrocket because of the hype. Who knows

First time posting, been lurking, reading and learning. I easily was able to get the YOTH of ndc. As far as the tifs I don't see them too hard to get but I'm not sleeping on them. Gonna be fun.

Also wanted to share that courtside sneakers will have the YOTH for sale tomorrow.

did they say how much and do they do phone orders?

I paid someone that could get their hands on a few pairs from a source $200 flat to send me my size. Getting shipped out today so I'll have them early next week and avoid having to go camp god knows how long with a bunch of hype beast at one of my two local skate shops. They aren't even local, I still have to drive an hour either way to either one, so I'd rather just have a pair secured and sent to me. One of my shops would've charged over box price anyways and I know it, so I was comfortable with the price I paid. And here's the pics with my eBay username so you know... And there is no special insoles for those who were discussing this earlier.

Now hopefully I can score a pair online somewhere's for retail (hopefully CCS cause I have some coupons to use up)

Nike SB Dunk High – Black – Olive Khaki – Sunset

hmmm... maybe some olive laces instead?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom