2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Love these. Picked em up in England, and they got me through college haha

Who has the link for the source that said 30k pairs?

This dude is trying to tell me 3k smh. It might not be 30k but it sure as hell aint 3k, those are prelude numbers

It's not impossible for prices to spike little after the 1st wave of resold pairs dries up though don't think it'll climb much over 300 until like 5 years from now. 

Jordan 1 SB is coming folks.

If you thought these tiffany highs are bringing out the beasts..

only the prepwork for what nike is cooking.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 hmm, looks like someone photoshopped the original posters name, then added the same shoe on top to make it look like its a pair...

Last edited:
Comparing Bred 1's release and the Tiffs are only in the same ballpark because of the fact that they are the iconic show for botg brands, beyond that two different markets and marketing strategies, and availability/allocation was very different. Because not every foot locker, foot action, etc had them. As it relates to the Tiffs so far most Mom & Pops and the elite skateshops are getting them. The retail stores aren't so far, and the online ones such as CCS are getting them. And some places not known for carrying SBs like Niketown is getting them, which seems to be a new thing since the Petoskey's as far as having QS SBs in Niketowns. Do you need to pay $300 for a pair of Tiffs? Only if you don't do your homework or you just got it to blow, but paying 2.5 times more for a kick has never made sense in my book.

Anyone from the Upstate NY area that can point me in the right direction of where I can find these, feel free to PM me it's much appreciated.  Usually I got to footlocker for releases but these are a bit different for me.

Comparing Bred 1's release and the Tiffs are only in the same ballpark because of the fact that they are the iconic show for botg brands, beyond that two different markets and marketing strategies, and availability/allocation was very different. Because not every foot locker, foot action, etc had them. As it relates to the Tiffs so far most Mom & Pops and the elite skateshops are getting them. The retail stores aren't so far, and the online ones such as CCS are getting them. And some places not known for carrying SBs like Niketown is getting them, which seems to be a new thing since the Petoskey's as far as having QS SBs in Niketowns. Do you need to pay $300 for a pair of Tiffs? Only if you don't do your homework or you just got it to blow, but paying 2.5 times more for a kick has never made sense in my book.
especially not before even trying at retail. its one thing to bite the bullet after to fact but giving up before you even try is crazy.

Wassup Guys, I just wanted post my two favorite dunks on 2013. Their both general releases but slept on my opinion. But these ***** fire.  White/Red = (Birch) Dunk High 58 on Ebay, Purple/Green (Incredible Hulks My personal name) 48 on Ebay. 

Oh and the Camo highs are a must cop if the Tiffs fall threw. Don't really care for the tiffs , either swing or miss. I would be dope if I could get both. 

Anywho what  you guys think was the most slept on sb's for 2013 or 2012?

I find it pretty fun to stock up on cheaper/slept on dunks so I can expand my collection. Looking  for some weird ****,  colorful/unique, what yall got? 

-THANKS IN ADVANCE
Nothing wrong with those pairs. I have both also, great dunks. If you are looking for unique color GRs, try the "Fire & Ice" dunks from November 2013. One of best GRs of past few years I believe are the Slates. Not sure how easy to find either, but those would be my recommendations to you based off of what you just showed us.
NIKE SB is coming. They want to own 2013... Stay tuned for OG Retro SB'S
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
Not sure how I would feel about it, even though it would give opportunity to scoop a lot of stuff I want. Main point I would make here, is that even releasing retros at this point wouldn't necessarily bring stampedes. There's maybe 5 retros that would bring normal sneaker fans out of the woodwork in my opinion. Tiffs (check), WTD, Skunks, Supreme (too soon), and I'm sure I'm forgetting one or two.

I very well might be wrong, but I think owning 2014 with retros for Nike SB would be more about pleasing the hardcore fans they already have THAN pulling people away from Jordans. Pulling people away from Jordans, Kobes, and Lebrons is hard with today's generation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom