2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I am starting to care less about the Tiffs when I see pics of the actual croc material on them; I might just cop one pair at retail and concentrate on an OG pair

I def think doubling up on the SOMP's is a real possibility for me
this.

after seeing some of the pics i feel like im going to be embarrassed to wear them. and thats just based on the quality. im in them because i love the colors and a bit salty i never got the lows at a decent price. but im also gonna be hesitant to wear them because i have much better sbs to wear let alone quality wise. theres gonna be a heard of sheep out there with these. the other part of me feeling embarrassed.

Last edited:
Anyone from the Upstate NY area that can point me in the right direction of where I can find these, feel free to PM me it's much appreciated.  Usually I got to footlocker for releases but these are a bit different for me.

Are you near Ithaca, NY? When I went to college up there I used to get my SB's there. Spot called Home Grown.

Are you near Ithaca, NY? When I went to college up there I used to get my SB's there. Spot called Home Grown.
Thats almost 2 hours from me I'm in Rochester.  If that is a good place to go I could try there, how was the hype at that store?  Just trying to find a place to cop these with minimal 5 degree temperature exposure lol.  I know of a place in Buffalo that is supposedly getting these but IDK how bad they're line will be

Tiffs will bring the masses period when you bring the masses you bring newbies, OG SB heads, Jordan heads, and last but not least beasts. You've already seen what beasts did with YOTH and Petsokeys and you see what's going on with the Tfffs now. I think the prices aren't going to be insane for the SBs like the J's, LBJ's, or Kobe's because the SB community isn't keen on overpaying by more than $50 over retail for a shoe whereas for the basketball community it's what we've been accustomed to have to do to secure our pairs. Those Tiffs prices will come down just like them Petoskey prices come down after they sit for a minute.

Tiffs will bring the masses period when you bring the masses you bring newbies, OG SB heads, Jordan heads, and last but not least beasts. You've already seen what beasts did with YOTH and Petsokeys and you see what's going on with the Tfffs now. I think the prices aren't going to be insane for the SBs like the J's, LBJ's, or Kobe's because the SB community isn't keen on overpaying by more than $50 over retail for a shoe whereas for the basketball community it's what we've been accustomed to have to do to secure our pairs. Those Tiffs prices will come down just like them Petoskey prices come down after they sit for a minute.

yup; if sellers can sell very quickly they are gonna get stuck and the prices will drive down

the thing about this shoe is the majority of people are buying to try and flip for a quick dollar

Thats almost 2 hours from me I'm in Rochester.  If that is a good place to go I could try there, how was the hype at that store?  Just trying to find a place to cop these with minimal 5 degree temperature exposure lol.  I know of a place in Buffalo that is supposedly getting these but IDK how bad they're line will be

I honestly wouldn't know anymore, that was circa 2006 I believe. But it's the Tiffany's people will beast.

Last edited:

Rochester aint up state ...That's like...Leftstate lol

I'm really looking forward to the "I told you so" posts between the pre-order faction and the retail-or-bust guys after we see where the prices settle at on ebay. I personally haven't decided if i'm even gonna try for them, but I'm rooting for u retail dudes.

Basically this...but I'm feeling the S.O.M.P's! Very Takashi-ish except with a gum bottom?? SOLD!

SNAKE EYES ARRIVING IN THE STATES [emoji]128588[/emoji]
The mids in the middle look dope. a lot like those all hyper-red ones, but I like that they're a little more broken up color-wise with the white

made for cheering on my red wings. haha

It's confirmed. Apparently the sample we were looking at is about 5 years old anyway
There's no way that it was five years old, the soles and the last two lace holes are the new version/re-tooling that happened within the last three years. If these samples were made the day the retooling happened, the oldest they could be is three years. The first info came out on these in October of 2013. Based La Rock has the info regarding them being scrapped though, as he knows someone who was involved with these.

Heres a link explaining the re-tooling. Someone else was asking earlier about the re-tooling as well so here you go.

http://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/a.aspx?ID=1512

Last edited:

SMH...
mean.gif
 I don't mind camping for a few hours but these people obviously don't have lives

Last edited:
hahaahah that is so dumb.Why not just preorder?

Anything involving a day or days is just insane.I wouldnt camp for more than 2 hrs or camp period lol.

I'm really looking forward to the "I told you so" posts between the pre-order faction and the retail-or-bust guys after we see where the prices settle at on ebay. I personally haven't decided if i'm even gonna try for them, but I'm rooting for u retail dudes.

legit sellers on eBay are selling for $300 or less; Shoe Cartel knows the market

if they thought they could get more they would but they are striking now before they know the market drops

Back
Top Bottom