2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

Until this year Aiyuk was so dependable :smh: literally won me 3 leagues the last few years, especially when Deebo was hurt. Hate to see it

I held on to Ferguson and dropped Caleb. TE has been so bad but Ferguson has been too solid. I could keep riding w/Stroud if necessary but there’s viable streamers if I need to go elsewhere

I’m sure I can get Caleb back, if not Goff out there. Then there’s Maye who’s been good for his 2 starts

Fist time having Lamar as my QB. What a treat man. Guaranteed 20 point games every week with the possibility of blow up games every now and then (tonight).

This **** man

Thought I had a chance with two zeros in the line up :smh: McBride 1 target second half. Same league I lost by 2.3 last week cause of Dak bum ***

IMG_7751.png

Already placing a bid for Jennings (dropping Dalton's bum a**). But I am tempted to also drop La Porta for Njoku. I am worried I do that and La Porta might get going.
I dropped Andrews after the double 0's and this could be deja vu, but Njoku should also feast with Jameis?
1729610356182.png

I committed the ultimate fantasy sin last night rostering 3 TEs :lol: but glad that Andrews pick up paid off. Sad part is this dam league nobody likes to trade

Gonna try to move one of them for at least a RB2 I’m hurting 🙏🏾

Sitting 6-1 with most points scored and least amount given up. Sitting strong due to drafting guys who’s avoided injuries even though some (Moore and Laporta, my 3rd/4th rounders) have been underwhelming. I have 5 legit wr’s currently and I’d rather keep them to 1. Hoarde healthy talent while the rest of the league gets decimated with injured and 2. Incase one of them gets injured I have backup. Just tough to pick my top 3 and leave out 2 pretty good options every week IMG_4474.png IMG_4475.png

Is Baker still a must start without Godwin and Evans? Thinking about benching him until Evans gets back after the bye week (12). My other QB is Goff.

Back
Top Bottom