2024 Fantasy Football Thread! We back y’all!

Kupp currently questionable. Limited practices this week.

Do I start him and if he’s ruled out, pivot to Rachaad White or bench Kupp and start JSN to play it safe?

Kupp currently questionable. Limited practices this week.

Do I start him and if he’s ruled out, pivot to Rachaad White or bench Kupp and start JSN to play it safe?
I have him starting with Najee available as a pivot. He’s practiced all week with no reported setbacks so I think he’ll play. I am concerned about the fact they play again on Thurs but the Rams don’t have the luxury of keeping him on ice if the playoffs are the goal.

I have him starting with Najee available as a pivot. He’s practiced all week with no reported setbacks so I think he’ll play. I am concerned about the fact they play again on Thurs but the Rams don’t have the luxury of keeping him on ice if the playoffs are the goal.
I just don’t wanna play White :lol:

But I’ll start Kupp and I guess pivot to White if he’s out.

Man I’m done with Kincaid and Allen. I debated dropping to pick up Hunter Henry since Hockenson didn’t get activate :smh:
I’m bout to cut ties with Stroud too :angry:
Yikes. Hope you mean Kincaid for Henry...sure.

Stroud is still the 13th overall scoring player coming into this week. Green Bay is pretty stingy allowing the 22nd least to QBs. Benched him for Purdy this week (seeing how their RBs are banged up).

Bruh Tank Dell and Juju gave me goose eggs….in the same line up :smh:

Surprisingly I’m still projected to win by 5 but that don’t mean ****

Back
Top Bottom