2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the Jordan stands ride hard for Jordan because they actually witness greatness . Ill give my left nut to see another player like Jordan emerge and take the league by its nuts.

"Slandering Bron" is very unfair assessment of what Jordan stans are doing. They are just stating facts. Lebron is no where near Jordan when you see what they did or are doing.

The only thing Lebron has accomplished to do better than Jordan is play longer and at a better level. But in regards to everything else, not even close.
What is this "better level" you're talking about?

i agree that Jordan doesn’t need much stans. He’s so unquestionably the GOAT that it’s not really even a point of discussion. It’s better to argue who’s after him. And that discussion does not stan armies cuz it can be anyone from Kobe, Steph, Bron, Kareem, Shaq, Wilt etc. The criteria and logic is endless…the only consistent being that Jordan always gonna be 1

You’re an active participant in the Lebron hate thread.

I’m not sure you have any nuts left to give
LoL

Active? I stop wasting my energy on Lebron ...

The GOAT conversation is not even happening in the barbershop. Everyone with common sense dropped it.

You still arguing when Lebron said he waa going playoff mode and instead went fishing ... once again lying to you. How many lies are you going to take??

From the he didn't know what team he was going to take his talents too ...

And winninge 4 5 6 7 ... chips ...

And having someone write a letter and signing it like it was him ...

And when he blocked a shot from the blindside that made let him know he was the greatest ...

And telling everyone that Space Jam 2 was good ...

And saying something about playoff mode ...

Like dude, seriously?

BtW, Im keeping the same energy he requested after he lied and made it seem like he was going to quiet the people stating facts.

Just lies after lies .....

What is this "better level" you're talking about?
It was hard to come up with something .... so I just used his laat 2 years with the Wizard after being retired for like 3 years and only putting 21+PPG instead of his usual ....

To what Lebron did last year all while leading his team to purgatory... but hey he did his part ....

LoL

Active? I stop wasting my energy on Lebron ...

The GOAT conversation is not even happening in the barbershop. Everyone with common sense dropped it.

You still arguing when Lebron said he waa going playoff mode and instead went fishing ... once again lying to you. How many lies are you going to take??

From the he didn't know what team he was going to take his talents too ...

And winninge 4 5 6 7 ... chips ...

And having someone write a letter and signing it like it was him ...

And when he blocked a shot from the blindside that made let him know he was the greatest ...

And telling everyone that Space Jam 2 was good ...

And saying something about playoff mode ...

Like dude, seriously?

BtW, Im keeping the same energy he requested after he lied and made it seem like he was going to quiet the people stating facts.

Just lies after lies .....

😂😂😂😂😂

It was hard to come up with something .... so I just used his laat 2 years with the Wizard after being retired for like 3 years and only putting 21+PPG instead of his usual ....

To what Lebron did last year all while leading his team to purgatory... but hey he did his part ....
MJ was 38 thru 40 years old. I think when Lebron reaches that age then we should compare.

My homegirl was at Zouk in Vegas last night. She was talking about how lame it was and dead and how she was about to bounce. Then the warriors all walked in. Klay, curry, all of em. She was sending me snaps all night, til she randomly stopped. I figuring they were smashing :lol:

My homegirl was at Zouk in Vegas last night. She was talking about how lame it was and dead and how she was about to bounce. Then the warriors all walked in. Klay, curry, all of em. She was sending me snaps all night, til she randomly stopped. I figuring they were smashing :lol:

Probably but its all good they the champs. Shake it off king. She’ll be home in no time.:pimp:

09DFB2AD-67A1-4A6D-8B81-2E7F25D300F4.jpeg

Happy Father’s Day Warriors fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom