2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not at all. Everything you post is stupid and I only see any of it when you get quoted because I have you on ignore.

And nobody as pathetic as you can actually have nuts. Clown.
What are you going to do about me saying you are trash? Give another ashy hand-job to a Bud Light?
1655692568663.gif

I’m not at all. Everything you post is stupid and I only see any of it when you get quoted because I have you on ignore.

And nobody as pathetic as you can actually have nuts. Clown.
if you got me on ignore then ignore me then lame ***

some of yall are so weird in here. got me ignored yet you STILL read my posts. I'm on your mind that much? weirdo *** I been stopped even addressing you and yet here you are still trying to get my attention. shut the **** up damn. Dudes like YOU is why I barely even come in this thread like that.

dawg you are a 50 year old white man living in Sacramento acting like a black man who grew up in south central. go somewhere with this nonsense
You don’t know that the **** you’re talking about, as usual.

I’ve lived in LA my whole life. I’ve said it repeatedly on here: You are stupid or lack basic reading comprehension skills, probably both:

if you got me on ignore then ignore me then lame ***

some of yall are so weird in here. got me ignored yet you STILL read my posts. I'm on your mind that much? weirdo *** I been stopped even addressing you and yet here you are still trying to get my attention. shut the **** up damn. Dudes like YOU is why I barely even come in this thread like that.
Good. Come into the thread less. You add nothing. Bron ****-sucking and Steph hating is here in abundance whether you’re in here or not.

if you come on here for smart basketball insight, you already lost in the sauce
Keep proving why you suck.

There’s a lot of people in here who really know the game. You could actually learn.

But you’re just here to troll, so of course you wouldn’t know. As long as you make it clear that LeBron’s balls are your favorite flavor, you’ve accomplished your goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom