2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah I'm going, double-masking it though with that big *** crowd.

I was seriously debating flying out for the culture after looking at the cheap ticket prices but decided against it at the last minute. I am super happy with my decision now that I know they will not be doing speeches. That is the best part IMO.

Pull the receipts where is your proof. Nothing anyone has ever said to me on this forum has brought me to actually reporting them.

Words on the internet don’t hurt my feelings man.

I still cant believe someone reported me for saying Lil Baby is a bum one time and meth took the bait. :sick::smh:

Must been either Officer Jim or Ja. Didnt know they were on NT.

I still cant believe someone reported me for saying Lil Baby is a bum one time and meth took the bait. :sick::smh:

Must been either Officer Jim or Ja. Didnt know they were on NT.
some people just don let things go if you pissed them off in the past they will hold onto that grudge for years and will report your every post even if it doesnt violate the rules.

people have to understand that most of us arent the same way we were when we first got on this board. we've gotten older and become more mature.

at the end of the day

some people just don let things go if you pissed them off in the past they will hold onto that grudge for years and will report your every post even if it doesnt violate the rules.

people have to understand that most of us arent the same way we were when we first got on this board. we've gotten older and become more mature.

at the end of the day

Facts.

I hate all yall though, specially those trifling with the Malika pics. I hope yall step on a lego barefoot.

Yeah I was going to go but had too much time to get in my head about crowds and COVID. I’ll watch from the comfort of home, I went to 2018 and had to work the other two.

289332073_5991086954253112_4720861378085046314_n.jpg

Where's the:
scoring titles?
steals titles?
DPOY awards?

These are significant (not saying all stats are, but if you want to fine)
I was just using the same criteria as the statmuse tweet.

If we add everything up Lebron still closer to MJ than Curry is to Lebron.

At worst Lebron at top 2-4 goat

Curry is ~ top 12.

So the point still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom