2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
My homegirl was at Zouk in Vegas last night. She was talking about how lame it was and dead and how she was about to bounce. Then the warriors all walked in. Klay, curry, all of em. She was sending me snaps all night, til she randomly stopped. I figuring they were smashing :lol:
maxresdefault (5).jpg

I hate this argument so much. People legit just ignore all the times he lost in the playoffs. It's somehow better to lose in the first round then make it to the finals and lose.

It’s really not that dumb of an argument if you normalize the sample size for the purpose of comparison. In Jordan’s first 13 years he went 6/6 in the Finals. In LeBron’s first 13 years he was 3/7. This means they both did their fair share of losing in conference semis, conference finals, etc. but they still made it to a similar amount of Finals and Jordan always won while LeBron did not.

That kind of throws the “better to lose in the first round then make it to the finals and lose.” narrative out of the window if you look at the same exact periods of their careers.

But it’s Father’s Day so ima let y’all rock.

Only on NT and the NBA do they use Lebrons longevity of excellence as a knock on him.

We can’t cut out 6 seasons of Brons career just cause Jordan didn’t stay at his peak as long.

why hasn't this been locked up yet

the season is over

move the warriors slurping to their thread or to the offseason thread

Imagine disrespecting everything ya pops did for you on father's day to roleplay like you got it out the mud :smh:
always the weirdest dudes to me in real life. Type of dudes who will get you in trouble for no reason.

***** you grew up in a nice house with a culdesac. stop acting like you was on section 8 and lived in the hood, Carlton.

why hasn't this been locked up yet

the season is over

move the warriors slurping to their thread or to the offseason thread
Just like how we say if you don’t like the games then don’t watch, if you don’t like the thread then don’t enter.

It is a really simple concept.

always the weirdest dudes to me in real life. Type of dudes who will get you in trouble for no reason.

***** you grew up in a nice house with a culdesac. stop acting like you was on section 8 and lived in the hood, Carlton.

From personal experience I understand why someone would do this but not someone at his age or with his status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom