2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2022-06-09 114054.png
giphy (5).gif

Soon come addict4sneakers addict4sneakers @antidope freeze freeze dman14 dman14 @friscostylez @moe200069 @wavycrocket
lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooo

Disagreed. Now this is going to ruffle some feathers, and it took me years to see this, but...

Jordan Stans started the whole Stan phenomenon, and no Stan group is worst, in my opinion. Not fans; Stans. I'm a huge Jordan fan, but also a huge fan of Lebron, Steph, Kobe, Magic, Kidd, lots of players. I'm not a Stan for anyone, though, and Jordan Stans trailblazed the path that LeBron Stans tread.

-foe

I agree that Jordan probably started NBA Stanning for a single player but I don’t really see folks Stanning for him like that. Everyone besides king j king j and WASHED KING WASHED KING universally recognizes him as the GOAT then debate 2 downwards. His resume is to the point that it is indisputable so there’s no real reason to Stan because everyone knows what it is with him.

Guys like Bron, Kobe and Steph who were/are extremely good but divisive amongst the NBA universe have Stans which causes debates between two sides leading to wild variances in their all-time ranking spot. But when you are basically the unanimous #1, I don’t really think you have Stans because everyone recognizes you as that dude.

Disagreed. Now this is going to ruffle some feathers, and it took me years to see this, but...

Jordan Stans started the whole Stan phenomenon, and no Stan group is worst, in my opinion. Not fans; Stans. I'm a huge Jordan fan, but also a huge fan of Lebron, Steph, Kobe, Magic, Kidd, lots of players. I'm not a Stan for anyone, though, and Jordan Stans trailblazed the path that LeBron Stans tread.

-foe

Jordan and his Stan’s are the individual reason we are here. They’re inability to be objective and acknowledge any other players achievements have been detrimental to all basketball discussion. THEY created the rings argument when discussing NBA players.

The biggest Bron haters are only haters because they couldn’t STAND the idea of another player being on the same playing field as Mike

Lebron gets the hate he does because Jordan fans feal threatened by his presence. I’m actually a Jordan fan but the way some people act like his s*** never stinks and was perfect beyond measure rubbed me the wrong way.

Last edited:
Jordan and his Stan’s are the individual reason we are here. They’re inability to be objective and acknowledge any other players achievements have been detrimental to all basketball discussion. THEY created the rings argument when discussing NBA players.

The biggest Bron haters are only haters because they couldn’t STAND the idea of another player being on the same playing field as Mike

Lebron gets the hate he does because Jordan fans deal threatened by his presence. I’m actually a Jordan fan but the way some people act like his s*** never stinks and was perfect beyond measure rubbed me the wrong way.

6/6 is perfect, though >D

They’d be favorites.

He started out as a true 2 guard. He doesn’t need to dribble to score so he’s really going to elevate whatever team he ends up on.

He’s a seamless fit in any offense.
beale has to buy in defensively
still think milwaukee is the team to beat if they are healthy

I agree that Jordan probably started NBA Stanning for a single player but I don’t really see folks Stanning for him like that. Everyone besides king j king j and WASHED KING WASHED KING universally recognizes him as the GOAT then debate 2 downwards. His resume is to the point that it is indisputable so there’s no real reason to Stan because everyone knows what it is with him.

Guys like Bron, Kobe and Steph who were/are extremely good but divisive amongst the NBA universe have Stans which causes debates between two sides leading to wild variances in their all-time ranking spot. But when you are basically the unanimous #1, I don’t really think you have Stans because everyone recognizes you as that dude.
I really doubt that Jordan had many fans / stans in his playing days.

IMO the reason he has stans now is because those people that hated his guts saw true greatnest and the constant *** whooping Jordan put their teams.

IMO the 1st player that people really went stand mode for was Lebron. They had/have no loyalty, but royal *** kissing.

If we ignore the curb stomping he took the first 6 years sure.
Curb stomping???? Dude literally got beat every night ..... like seriously getting beat .... the type of normal foul that would get anyone tossed now and various games suspension. Lebron went to the basket and just ny getting touched he would get a foul.

So you are content with just making it ... new era participation award loser.

Last edited:

Lebron gets the hate he does because Jordan fans feal threatened by his presence. I’m actually a Jordan fan but the way some people act like his s*** never stinks and was perfect beyond measure rubbed me the wrong way.
Actually the Jordan stands ride hard for Jordan because they actually witness greatness . Ill give my left nut to see another player like Jordan emerge and take the league by its nuts.

"Slandering Bron" is very unfair assessment of what Jordan stans are doing. They are just stating facts. Lebron is no where near Jordan when you see what they did or are doing.

The only thing Lebron has accomplished to do better than Jordan is play longer and at a better level. But in regards to everything else, not even close.

Actually the Jordan stands ride hard for Jordan because they actually witness greatness . Ill give my left nut to see another player like Jordan emerge and take the league by its nuts.

"Slandering Bron" is very unfair assessment of what Jordan stans are doing. They are just stating facts. Lebron is no where near Jordan when you see what they did or are doing.

The only thing Lebron has accomplished to do better than Jordan is play longer and at a better level. But in regards to everything else, not even close.

You’re an active participant in the Lebron hate thread.

I’m not sure you have any nuts left to give

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom