2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
dubs really haven't had true western conf team rival during this whole run
will grizz be that team?

It seems like it was just yesterday, that people were saying Damian Lillard was a better point guard than 30, because of 8 games in a bubble to get an 8 seed :lol:

A mere like 13 months after being swept by 30, in his first ever WCF.

This **** really ridiculous.

B4B73892-F875-43CC-A859-E61C12572F45.jpeg

Bruh shoudda just Irish Exited that. :lol:

Another thing. Steve Kerr accomplishments in only 8 years as a coach in the modern era is F’n insane

He can retire now, and be with THE biggest of the Big Dogs

How Many more years y’all think he wants to coach? He’s a basketball lifer, but also a good dude…who seems to be fine with stepping away and maybe doing something more meaningful.

Dude might call it in like year 10/11, and chill. He is Teflon right now. Nothing you can say about HIM, now.

One of the best people in sports. He’s like the Anti-Phil/Red. But def like pop in a way. Also a maniac, stubborn, crazy competitive, and aloof. Interesting dude. My guy.

8688CB23-0C6A-43CE-93AC-93459B36A534.gif

Dude might go back to 2K :lol:.

Another thing. Steve Kerr accomplishments in only 8 years as a coach in the modern era is F’n insane

How Many more years y’all think he wants to coach? He’s a basketball lifer, but also a good dude…who seems to be fine with stepping away and maybe doing something more meaningful.

Dude might call it in like year 10/11, and chill. He is Teflon right now. Nothing you can say about HIM, now.

One of the best people in sports. He’s like the Anti-Phil/Red. But def like pop in a way. Also a maniac, stubborn, crazy competitive, and aloof. Interesting dude. My guy.

Low-key I feel this is why Kenny pulled out of Charlotte. Some kinda inside succession talk.

Wasnt it said here that Kerr may go when Curry retires? Or maybe when that core is gone. Might as well retire yourself on a high rather than subject yourself to years of mediocrity like Pop is doing now.

Low-key I feel this is why Kenny pulled out of Charlotte. Some kinda inside succession talk.

I been saying Since KD & Kyrie ran him out of BK…that he should be the Nuggets coach

Jokic too simple/too good to let his only HC be fired :smh: :lol: 🤦🏾‍♂️

But boy oh boy…what you saying…I could see. And that’s crazy

I could see him going into a consultant/advisor role, but still be around the game and this team. He's dealt with health issues, all that stress from coaching and everything that comes with the job, has take a toll on him.

no fanbase is as bad or will ever be as bad as Lebron fans.
Disagreed. Now this is going to ruffle some feathers, and it took me years to see this, but...

Jordan Stans started the whole Stan phenomenon, and no Stan group is worst, in my opinion. Not fans; Stans. I'm a huge Jordan fan, but also a huge fan of Lebron, Steph, Kobe, Magic, Kidd, lots of players. I'm not a Stan for anyone, though, and Jordan Stans trailblazed the path that LeBron Stans tread.

-foe

Only thing that makes sense with the timing…Whatever is going on with the Hornets he woulda heard/seen before he accepted the job with decent due diligence

Finally caught up in here and S/O GS in particular Steph, Wiggs, Klay and GP2. Petty sports hate aside you gotta love how those guys have handled their business. I was wrong about the C’s because I didn’t see them having Fumblitis :smh: but gotta credit GS defense.

Steph is definitely one of them ones no debate anymore. Top 10 🔒

For the C’s they gotta move Marcus Smart off ball or back to the 6th man role. Is Mike Conley washed? I think that would be a good fit

Disagreed. Now this is going to ruffle some feathers, and it took me years to see this, but...

Jordan Stans started the whole Stan phenomenon, and no Stan group is worst, in my opinion. Not fans; Stans. I'm a huge Jordan fan, but also a huge fan of Lebron, Steph, Kobe, Magic, Kidd, lots of players. I'm not a Stan for anyone, though, and Jordan Stans trailblazed the path that LeBron Stans tread.

-foe
I see a complete difference in the two.

Lebron Stan's will do way more mental gymnastics. I don't even think it's close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom