2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron had a 17 point game in a loss
Bird averaged 15 one year in the finals
Kobe had an 11 point game in the finals

You didnt' read what me and dude were talking about.

None of this stuff you're saying has anything to do with what I'm talking about.

Me and dude I responded to were talking about the list of Finals I named, none of this stuff you named happened on the list I made.

this melts my heart :emoji_hugging:

They need to make the Conference Finals MVP a Conference Playoff MOP. Most outstanding player for the conference playoffs.

Then go back in history and award the trophy to the deserving players. Even if their team didn't make the Finals

Part of the value of Awards is that you can use them to compare player legacies.

None of this stuff you're saying has anything to do with what I'm talking about.

Me and dude I responded to were talking about the list of Finals I named, none of this stuff you named happened on the list I made.

Even still Wade had a trash 6-19 shooting game that series. In a loss

They need to make the Conference Finals MVP a Conference Playoff MOP. Most outstanding player for the conference playoffs.

Then go back in history and award the trophy to the deserving players. Even if their team didn't make the Finals

Part of the value of Awards is that you can use them to compare player legacies.
I can see it. If they could have a big show about the top 75, than they could definitely go back to rewarding deserving individuals.

Last edited:

Bron 18 on your list but they got swept?
:lol:

I’ll take Curry 22 with one off game instead.

He was the better individual player. That's what we were debating, Finals performances.

But if you want to take him off Curry still doesn't make top ten.

Gotta add psycho Steph to that :lol:

0D933267-F288-4CC9-837E-E60E9E3C0786.jpeg

Wiggins bout to risk it all. This making your blood boil? Haha

44028737-4149-4A72-B4D6-6193AFE7B487.jpeg

As a Lakers fan, I'm happy about the outcome of this NBA Finals because the Celtics weren't able to surpass the Lakers in titles.

It was still hard to fathom how some Lakers fans actually cheered for the Celtics just because they didn't want to see the Warriors win another title.

I'll never see the Warriors as rivals to the Lakers despite them being in the same division for such a long time because of their divergent histories. The Lakers have way more titles than the Warriors. The Lakers won 10 titles in between the 40 years it took for the Warriors to win one again. The Warriors were perpetually bad until they drafted Stephen Curry in 2009.

On a funny and dumb note, I wonder how this dope is going to rectify this one now.
284573049_1073862716809083_8725133839688432070_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom