2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know one thing for sure.
Counting the skills or ranking based on how much of a "bag" someone has

is a dumb way to look at the goat offensive player convo.
How when we're talking about best offensive player? Offense is based on bags. What do you have when this isn't working? When the defense keys in on you to take away your go-to move?

How when we're talking about best offensive player? Offense is based on bags. What do you have when this isn't working? When the defense keys in on you to take away your go-to move?

Nah It isn't

it's based on your ability to generate efficient offense for yourself and your teammates.

It really doesn't matter if you do that with 4 moves or 8 or 12.

The size of your bag doesn't matter after a certain point.

Kareem has less of a "bag" than Hakeem
But Kareem generated more efficient offense.

Arguably one of the best playoff runs of all time :pimp:

79049823-791E-456C-9148-E54EA0D1FF84.jpeg

Celtics need a bucket getter from the bench. That bench is atrocious. Someone like Jordan Clarkson, Monk, etc.
I noticed that as well. They're well rounded but some punch off the bench would be great for them. Tatum got shut down everyone else was pretty much solid. Tatum performs up to standard and theyre playing tomorrow night.

The fact that the Warriors smacked the Mavs around really undersold how good the Mavericks were.

This was a great playoff run a big one and this was one of the best Finals like ever from a player.
Idk, there were a lot of INSANE Finals, I don't think this one by Curry cracks the top ten.

List of the ones I've seen:

Jordan 1993
Jordan 1991
Jordan 1992
Hakeem 1995
Shaq 2000
Shaq 2001
Shaq 2002
Duncan 2003
Lebron 2018
D-Wade 2006
Dirk 2011

I got Curry right outside those.

And then of course there's all the old ones I haven't seen, like Jerry West winning FMVP while losing.

Idk, there were a lot of INSANE Finals, I don't think this one by Curry cracks the top ten.

List of the ones I've seen:

Jordan 1993
Jordan 1991
Jordan 1992
Hakeem 1995
Shaq 2000
Shaq 2001
Shaq 2002
Duncan 2003
Lebron 2018
D-Wade 2006
Dirk 2011

I got Curry right outside those.

And then of course there's all the old ones I haven't seen, like Jerry West winning FMVP while losing.
who is this

this a backup account

The fact that the Warriors smacked the Mavs around really undersold how good the Mavericks were.

This was a great playoff run a big one and this was one of the best Finals like ever from a player.
Lol the Mavs weren't **** dubs should be embarrassed they didn't sweep em, nuggets as well. Why y'all gotta put extra sauce on it to enjoy it? You won just be happy

Yeah, the Mavs really weren't that great

They were clearly undermanned team vs PHX and GSW

But nothing wrong with GSW's ring. They were clearly the best team in the league, I think the only question would be a healthy MIL. But can't really take anything away from GSW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom