2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the Mavs really weren't that great

They were clearly undermanned team vs PHX and GSW

But nothing wrong with GSW's ring. They were clearly the best team in the league, I think the only question would be a healthy MIL. But can't really take anything away from GSW

Biggest what if. Giannis did put up 34/15/7 against the same Boston defense without his 2nd best player. Can only imagine what he'd be able to do against GS. Would have been some 93 MJ ish.

Honestly, you sound miserable all the time. Always complaining about random stuff.

This man dedicated a whole post in General hating on Kate Upton. Like a couple paragraphs hard hating. :lol: If she aint your taste thats cool but a WHOLE post about it? Then you were wondering if a train station was safe enough to do a $25 item meetup. Getting got over $25?

Oh look, heres another gem I just seen today. Hating on Tatum cause he grew his beard out? Dawg what. :lol:

3C3EAF85-0169-4099-AFB6-9F47F6C0537B.jpeg

Weird stuff man.

Thanks for caring that much about what I post if you have the will to post all that.

I didn't have a choice :lol:
Some friends are basically fam
I pray for him though
He's a bronsexual who only sees Steph as a system player :smh:
He be talking like @WASHED KING sometimes :smh:
Nah, I get it. I've got friends that are far, FAR ahead of anyone in my family.

But I've got one friend that's at the opposite end of what you're saying. He legit thinks that Lebron would be a bench or role player in the 90s. Like I get hating him out of loyalty to Jordan and Kobe (his 2 favorite players), but c'mon man. 😂🤦‍♂️

-foe

I got a homeboy that rides for Steph and Russ only out of pure hatred for KD

I don't even know what KD did to the dude, but mans will legit tell me to my face that KD was holding back Russ, and that KD's peak was being a role player under Steph

When I said that is ridiculous, KD isn't a role player. KD has a regular season and two finals MVPs, mans comeback is......and Dan Majerle made three All-Star teams, so what.

Last edited:

But I've got one friend that's at the opposite end of what you're saying. He legit thinks that Lebron would be a bench or role player in the 90s. Like I get hating him out of loyalty to Jordan and Kobe (his 2 favorite players), but c'mon man. 😂🤦‍♂️

-foe
My dude talks about Steph in a way I can tell he basically just thinks he's a glorified JJ Redick
I'm tryna show him the light but he truly doesn't believe he has any value outside of shooting 3s

I got a homeboy that rides for Steph and Russ only out of pure hatred for KD

I don't even know what KD did to the dude, but mans will legit tell me to my face that KD was holding back Russ, and that KD's peak was being a role player under Steph

When I said that is ridiculous, KD isn't a role player. KD has a regular season and two finals MVPs, mans comeback is......and Dan Majerle made three All-Star teams, so what.
Finals MVP/All Star appearance... toMAYto/toMAHto.

🤣😂😂 What is wrong with people?

-foe

Idk, there were a lot of INSANE Finals, I don't think this one by Curry cracks the top ten.

List of the ones I've seen:

Jordan 1993
Jordan 1991
Jordan 1992
Hakeem 1995
Shaq 2000
Shaq 2001
Shaq 2002
Duncan 2003
Lebron 2018
D-Wade 2006
Dirk 2011

I got Curry right outside those.

And then of course there's all the old ones I haven't seen, like Jerry West winning FMVP while losing.
Currys playoff run this year is better than 18 Bron and 06 Wade.

Bron lost in 18. Who cares about the numbers if you ain't win

And 06 Wade was rigged af. Man's shot like 20 FTs a game.

If you're determined to have Wade in there, fine. But brons 18 is def out. Cavs lost.

Last edited:

-foe
Bro is aight with me. Invite him to NT

Currys playoff run this year is better than 18 Bron and 06 Wade.

Bron lost in 18. Who cares about the numbers if you ain't win

And 06 Wade was rigged af. Man's shot like 20 FTs a game.

If you're determined to have Wade in there, fine. But brons 18 is def out. Cavs lost.
Curry had a 16 point game during the series, so that knocks him way down.

Most of the truly great performers didn't score that low.

And D-wades performance was way beyond Curry's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom