2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

wow.png

reggie
nash
lebron
curry
t-mac
cp3

what does favorite players of all-time have to do with statistics?

koBrick bryant played like *** in elimination games, game 7s, the nba finals and the nba finals game 7.

what do favorite players have to do with that though?

if my favorite player is ________, how does that change the fact that attempting 25 shots at 40% conversion rate is ***?

"koBrick bryant shot 40% in every Finals but it's not nearly as bad as it sounds because tim duncan is my favorite player!!"

I don't get it.

jayson tatum played exactly like kobrick bryant in the NBA Finals but you guys don't know it because:

a) you don't even know what koBrick did in the Finals.
b) Shaq wasn't there to hide how pathetic tatum was in the Finals.
I get the facts. I hated Kome (that was my nickname for him) far more than is even possible for you. How can I say that? That's a different conversation, so if you want to know, just ask. As far as this conversation, the stats about Kome that you have CHOSEN to highlight...

... wait, let's stop there. You do know that everyone knows that you have only chosen a section of the stats that fit your narrative, right? It's not like you've detailed every single stat, positive or negative. You ignore the positive stats and you're highlighting some of the negative stats to fit your narrative.

Alright, now that that's out of the way. The stats that you've chosen to preach a narrative about Kome, what does your favorite player have to do with those stats? Nothing.

But it is interesting. For example, it's interesting that you have these negative stats to preach a narrative about Kome, but one of your favorite players is someone who could never lead his team out of the 1st round. And I'm a huge TMac fan. I said for years that I wish he were on the Lakers instead of Kome. But you're all about stats, and the stats show that he couldn't lead his team out of the 1st round.

That's... interesting.

You say that Kobe had Shaq to bail him out, but how many all stars did CP3 play with? And how many rings does he have? How many Finals has he even appeared in? C'mon, stats only. How many all stars? And what are his stats in elimination games?

That's... interesting.

-foe

I dont really count Curry as a PG, more a combo guard but in any case I didnt watch Magic so I cant say but ive seen tons of clips and Magic look like a fun *** player to watch. Bruh got 5 of them thangs too so I mean hey.
ya but magic total body of work outweigh's Steph's rn

Really happy for Steph Curry man. He's my favourite thing about basketball ever. I like him more than I like my own team.

I finally get it with how people feel about guys like Jordan, Kobe, Bron, Etc etc. Like with Duncan, I saw it with Kawhi earlier and knew he would be a star and it kind of made Duncan's impact get masked a bit.... But I doubt something will supplant what I think about Steph.

Like I think he's the best thing to ever happen to basketball. Since there has been basketball period. I appreciate that I got to watch him win a title in person and win the Finals MVP and quiet a narrative. I am happy forhis success.

Last edited:
LAC GSW WCF next season would be ideal
would put clippers as the odds on favorite in the west. when healthy. thats a stacked ******* team.

warriors, mavericks, suns, lakers, nuggets will all be in the hunt

lakers if ad can stay healthy which he hasnt been able to do like ever.

would put clippers as the odds on favorite in the west. when healthy. thats a stacked ****ing team.

warriors, mavericks, suns, lakers, nuggets will all be in the hunt

lakers if ad can stay healthy which he hasnt been able to do like ever.
Grizzlies should be around still

imo the Suns are questionable. There's no way they should have lost to the Mavs, with CP getting older it's difficult for me to see them being better... they'll still be around though no doubt

Also.... I really hope KD makes it to the Finals. This Steph Curry thing really bothers him and its so weird that we do this. The irony of it all is that people didn't like the GSW thing because Kevin Durant is good at basketball yet we use it to somehow imply that he isn't good enough at basketball. Its very weird.

Its also so easy to write a KD narrative because Steph Curry exists and for some reason it bothers him. Steph won without, with, and then without and Kevin Durant has never done it without Steph.

"The petty king, the overseer of many things
I wish that I was playin' in a sport where we were gettin' rings
I wouldn't have space on either hand for anything"

And speaking of Drake, I'll use one of his song titles to describe his last 2 albums: track 11 Downhill. :smh:

And also.... I really am rooting for Kawhi Leonard, hope he gets to the Finals again.

People being mad at Jayson Tatum for the Kobe stuff is so weird. Like a guy is taking attention away from himself to someone he idolized. Its a nice thing to do for a person's memory. Him not playing well shouldn't devalue that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom