2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Tatum just isn’t that good. It’s simple. Boy is
1655504151572.gif

didn’t catch him dappin up pops but seeing this joint got me emotional. can’t help but be happy for the wardell. could tell just how much earning this FMVP meant to him in this moment.

appreciate this man for making basketball hella fun to watch as a long time miserable warriors’ fan.

Happy Warriors won, but I do feel a little bad for Tatum. Hopefully he comes back even better next year.

This got me tho :lol:

aepps20 aepps20 RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

No comparison Fam. Our President Trump was using his silly flow to show that da lights are never too bright for him. Tatum let liberal conjecture and innuendo stop him from supporting LAW ENFORCEMENT like he should. Glad MY DUBZ won.

You know why people chirp KD constantly? Because he’s loud bad at Twitter.

Jason Tatum just isn’t that good. It’s simple. Boy is
1655504151572.gif

im not putting this L all on tatum. warriors gave tatum the luka treatment on defense and essentially forced anyone else but tatum to beat them. wiggins and the warriors team defense made life hell for some of the most skilled offensive players this post season, so im not surprised JT hit a ceiling this series. for a 24 year old in his first finals where he had to pretty much play point-forward, i’ll give him his credit.

if you’re boston, idk if your third most “reliable” scorer can be al horford in 2022. Ime not telling horford to attack steph on those switches in the post was a mistake. horford bodied giannis in the semis but passed out of the post when guarded by steph? dawg :lol:

im not putting this L all on tatum. warriors gave tatum the luka treatment on defense and essentially forced anyone else but tatum to beat them. wiggins and the warriors team defense made life hell for some of the most skilled offensive players this post season, so im not surprised JT hit a ceiling this series. for a 24 year old in his first finals where he had to pretty much play point-forward, i’ll give him his credit.

if you’re boston, idk if your third most “reliable” scorer can be al horford in 2022. Ime not telling horford to attack steph on those switches in the post was a mistake. horford bodied giannis in the semis but passed out of the post when guarded by steph? dawg :lol:

Nah he's your primary offensive engine he gets a massive share of the blame.

The Ja Less Grizzlies scored more efficiently than the Celtics this series, that's embarrassing.

He's not a good enough passer to beat them when they blitz him,

and when they didn't blitz they were able to take away his pull up 3 AND wall off the rim.

He desperately needs something to go inside the arc that isn't a fadeaway.

And he needs to get way way better at using his size to punish smaller players and draw fouls.

Imo he needs a hook shot but I digress.

this thread being on page 1997 reminds me of koBrick's unbeatable record that he set in 1997. never again will we see a player airball FOUR TIMES in FIVE MINUTES.

nevermind that it was a playoff game.
nevermind that it was a playoff game that was an elimination game.
nevermind that it was in the closing minutes of a playoff game that was an elimination game.

we will never see a player air-ball four shots in five minutes in an NBA game ever again.

that is something only the greatest brick-layer of them all could pull off.

The Ja Less Grizzlies scored more efficiently than the Celtics this series, that's embarrassing.

and when they didn't blitz they were able to take away his pull up 3 AND wall off the rim.

And he needs to get way way better at using his size to punish smaller players and draw fouls.

His passing is fine imo. He just gotta finish strong absorb the contact rather than spamming the euro step. I know he's more a finesse guy but at that size like you said gotta make the smaller defenders pay.

this thread being on page 1997 reminds me of koBrick's unbeatable record that he set in 1997. never again will we see a player airball FOUR TIMES in FIVE MINUTES.

nevermind that it was in the closing minutes of a playoff game that was an elimination game.

we will never see a player air-ball four shots in five minutes in an NBA game ever again.

Simple question: who are your favorite players of all time?

-foe

You're a strange fellow :lol:

You know what is scary hours?
These kids do not even need to make huge jumps. Be able to contribute and give the older guys rest. Hope kerr plays them more in the regular season and they will be ready when the big lights come on. Opportunities will be there for them.

Ya see what happened wit Poole. A little patience and him getting use to nba speed
Kuminga gon have that Poole type level up next season….Yo was already productive in limited mins but just need a lil more time to learn the system like JP did

or he just needs prime Shaq to carry him.

Simple question: who are your favorite players of all time?

-foe

reggie
nash
lebron
curry
t-mac
cp3

what does favorite players of all-time have to do with statistics?

koBrick bryant played like *** in elimination games, game 7s, the nba finals and the nba finals game 7.

what do favorite players have to do with that though?

if my favorite player is ________, how does that change the fact that attempting 25 shots at 40% conversion rate is ***?

"koBrick bryant shot 40% in every Finals but it's not nearly as bad as it sounds because tim duncan is my favorite player!!"

I don't get it.

jayson tatum played exactly like kobrick bryant in the NBA Finals but you guys don't know it because:

a) you don't even know what koBrick did in the Finals.
b) Shaq wasn't there to hide how pathetic tatum was in the Finals.

I am still high and emotional
Dub nation been through some recent tough times. These young men came together and delivered #4
Happy for Chef. This solidified what I have been saying, the number 1 pont god to ever laced them up. He is top 5 and still has yrs to add a couple more chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom