2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I will say about Boston... This feels like an actual sports town. Like people are walking around just wearing sports apparel just because. New York doesn't have this. New York is fake in general but still.

I'm in lockstep with you on your views on war and where the world is headed.

But chill on the New York slander. :lol:

Klay talking smack about JJJ funny cuz of how close Poole and JJJ are. They’re like damn near best friends used to be roomies etc.

The main thing that prevents me from saying Steph is the GOAT offensive force is the inherit variability of the 3 point shot.

Yeah, ain’t no way y’all really comparing that dude from Boston with NOTHING , to KOBE BEAN MOTHERTRUCKIN BRYANT right?
RIGHT!?

Do you understand that jayson tatum could have played exactly this ****** and, if he had a prime Shaq, the celtics would have swept the warriors?

you kobrick bryant fans just don't know a damn thing about that clown's career or nba history.

if koBrick bryant was an r&b group, his name would be Pretty Bricky.

shaquille o'neal carried pretty bricky the same way Steph Curry carried drayBum green.

this ain't even like an elite concept, it just requires five senses.

My feeling is that if you are lame enough to search for your own name on Twitter, you deserve everything you get.
We know kd loves the interaction and entertaining haters. You think he did a keyword search "Durant legacy"

from the players ive actually seen excluding accolades and titles

1 michael jordan
2 magic johnson
3 lebron james
4 kobe bryant
5 shaquille oneal
6 hakeem olajuwon
7 steph curry
8 kevin durant
9 allen iverson
10 chris webber

This is an excellent list.