2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know one thing for sure.
Counting the skills or ranking based on how much of a "bag" someone has

is a dumb way to look at the goat offensive player convo.

No ****. Im doing barbershop talk here not some super analytical lecture of what makes a great offensive player. :lol:

Wardell did the damn thing man
2nd best PG ever. Don't blame ya if you have him as 1 but I personally can't move him past Magic lol

I dont really count Curry as a PG, more a combo guard but in any case I didnt watch Magic so I cant say but ive seen tons of clips and Magic look like a fun *** player to watch. Bruh got 5 of them thangs too so I mean hey.

How Bron the best offensive player when he aint even got a bag like that? His best move is that bumass look at the ball in his hand then shoot a 3. :lol:

Idk maybe because after next season he will be the only NBA player in history in the top 5 for points and assists.

But I guess since he doesn’t have the hesi tween cross combos y’all want he’s not a great offensive player.

Going to score more points than any player in NBA history not in the best offensive player of all time conversation.

Makes perfect sense.

Brazy we didn't have a single close game in the finals at all. Playoffs in general were pretty bad this year.

i wouldn’t say the playoffs were bad. mostly competitive, handful of 7 game series and only one sweep? outside of kawhi and jamal murray missing the playoffs, this has been one of the “healthier” post seasons we’ve got to watch

this finals had little overall consistency in shooting/scoring game to game tho. there seemed to be little bucket matching (i.e. celtics score, then warriors score, and vice versa). the first half of yesterday’s game was indicative of the series, one team went on a 7 or 8 point run, the other team would respond with a small run. the biggest difference was that 21-0 avalanche by the dubs, celtics weren’t recovering from that. the only consistent offensive player in this series was the FMVP.

damn this **** still feels good.

took the chef all the way to the bank!!!

congrats too X xxpizzo …helluva way to end the season !!

CE499DDF-FD06-40AE-8FEF-18EECF9265E6.jpeg

Idk maybe because after next season he will be the only NBA player in history in the top 5 for points and assists.

But I guess since he doesn’t have the hesi tween cross combos y’all want he’s not a great offensive player.

Going to score more points than any player in NBA history not in the best offensive player of all time conversation.

Makes perfect sense.
Idk why you even bother my brother in bron

Marcus "DPOY" Smart left poor Al Horford on an island with Steph multiple times in the 4th. :smh:

Didn't want any of that smoke.

Speaking of Horford shout out to him and Robert Williams. Dudes gave their all last night.

Time Lord is incredible. Imma forever be an Al Horford fan. What he turned himself into, and his consistency and ability to adapt and stay in the league is remarkable.

Shoutout to Ime too. And the two Jays. They should never break that up. Special duo right there. They will break thru.

Not me, believe that was @addict4sneakers.
EYE have made that comparison before also. Both Tatum and PG effectively negate their height and athleticism on drives by trying to contort themselves around contact instead of going through it.

I don’t think either gets all the whistles they should but it’s in part a problem of their own creation due to going up soft a lot.

I dont really count Curry as a PG, more a combo guard but in any case I didnt watch Magic so I cant say but ive seen tons of clips and Magic look like a fun *** player to watch. Bruh got 5 of them thangs too so I mean hey.

Why don’t you count Steph curry as a PG.

I just want ONE person to give me a solid argument, other than APG.

Y’all just saw how meaningless individual assist numbers can be with Russ. And how NOT shooting more Nash/Cp3/Stockton can be a detriment to the team.

What Point Guard thing does Steph Curry not do?

You could argue, his game 5. 16pts/8ast/2to is a great game for like Chris Paul :lol:. And y’all call that a bad game cuz he shot poorly.

You could argue, his game 5. 16pts/8ast/2to is a great game for like Chris Paul :lol:. And y’all call that a bad game cuz he shot poorly.

sort of like how jayson tatum played exactly like koBrick bryant in this Finals but tatum's performance gets described as crap while koBrick's performance gets described as some sort of murder spree?

What's an argument that Steph is not a SG?

What's an argument that Lebron is not a PG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom