2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiggins put the clamps on all his big matchups. Gave Luka and Tatum hard time. Wiggins with several blocks on Tatum at the rim and good contests. When Tatum got his switches onto Curry, Curry poked the ball away/steal or got help as Tatum makes his move causing Tatum to turn it over. Tatum going to need to evolve his passing to get to next-level

Securing the ball and finishing at the rack was a glaring weakness in the finals. I think his passing/playmaking has improved significantly over the course of even this season. Gotta mitigate the turnovers and finish stronger because Golden State just laid the blueprint. Granted mileage/fatigue may have played a factor. That's another thing he'll probably address. They spent half the year trying to move up in the standings, so a little bit of rest next year could help.

I think it was pmatic pmatic that compared tatum to PG a while back and it’s too accurate. They both have those pathetic drives to the basket that usually end up in embarrassing shot attempts or turnovers. I like Tatum, but i was getting just as frustrated as I do watching PG. Go to the rim with authority, man. Stop eith these soft *** euro step nonsense. Steph is all of 126 pounds and he Attacks the basket better than both those guys :lol:

I think it was pmatic pmatic that compared tatum to PG a while back and it’s too accurate. They both have those pathetic drives to the basket that usually end up in embarrassing shot attempts or turnovers. I like Tatum, but i was getting just as frustrated as I do watching PG. Go to the rim with authority, man. Stop eith these soft *** euro step nonsense. Steph is all of 126 pounds and he Attacks the basket better than both those guys :lol:
Not me, believe that was addict4sneakers addict4sneakers .

t4gn41yki8691.jpg

I think the eye test is deceptive.

the concept of the eye test is hilarious. there is no eye test. humans are emotional people who have selective vision and only want to remember what they choose to so that they can satisfy their emotional needs. koBrick bryant fans are the prime example.

if dude took 100 shots in the Finals, he would brick 60 of them, which is pathetic. but his delusional fans don't see those misses, those misses simply "don't count" because his fans' weak hearts can't accept those missed shots as reality.

to suggest that an "eye test" is real would be to suggest that humans are unemotional and unbiased people who pay great attention to things and have a great ability to remember things. this couldn't be further from the truth.

People have trouble spelling elementary-level words that they've seen written on paper or a computer screen thousands of times in their lives, I'm talking about small words with eight letters. but people think the same humans are smart enough to see and memorize what happens during nba basketball games?

if the eye test were real, koBrick bryant would be universally recognized as the greatest brick-layer of them all.

"Do you put him over Dream? Kobe? Shaq? Duncan? Bird?"

Curry is not in the same tier as Duncan/Dream/Shaq.

Curry is in the same tier as Bird.

koBrick bryant is not in any of these tiers, he's in the kevin garnett and dwyane wade tier.

"Do you put him over Dream? Kobe? Shaq? Duncan? Bird?"

Curry is not in the same tier as Duncan/Dream/Shaq.

Curry is in the same tier as Bird.

koBrick bryant is not in any of these tiers, he's in the kevin garnett and dwyane wade tier.
Bruh ..

This sounds so freaking ignorant.....

I know one thing for sure.
Counting the skills or ranking based on how much of a "bag" someone has

is a dumb way to look at the goat offensive player convo.

yeah, koBrick fans are pea-brains. They think that a player's ability to conduct footwork and advanced dribble moves before a shot is more important than whether or not the shot actually goes in. koBrick fans will tell you that Jamal Crawford was a better offensive player than Shaq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom