2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiggins put the clamps on all his big matchups. Gave Luka and Tatum hard time. Wiggins with several blocks on Tatum at the rim and good contests. When Tatum got his switches onto Curry, Curry poked the ball away/steal or got help as Tatum makes his move causing Tatum to turn it over. Tatum going to need to evolve his passing to get to next-level

1655492165492.png
1655492186215.png

Quite false. The Playoffs were highly entertaining through the first 2 rounds, which were magic

BOS/MIA was solid

Finals had a ton of haymakers thrown at each other game by game

I'm satisfied as hell with it all

Didn't feel slighted or that any team got off easy with injuries and what not

Fair play to all and to the Warriors. Well earned ring

I personally enjoyed the finals alot, but that Bos/Mia series was GOD AWFUL. And I dont mean just cause it was blow out after blow out, those 2 teams playing each was just not fun to watch at all.

While not a perfect measurement of any sort.

Steph only has 1 season in the top 20 PER of all-time (15/16)

FECF5365-5EAF-456C-A5B3-726AC815FF0D.jpeg

Giannis in particular is very underrated and kinda forgotten.

PER is not a useful statistic for this kind of comparison.
it's ultimately just an aggregation of boxscore stats pace adjusted.

Wilt for example has no business being in this conversation
he compiled a bunch of box score stats that didn't always translate to efficient total offence.

so he had a high PER but not the greatest offensive impact.

i need to watch last years finals again

chris paul and the phoenix suns choking a 2-0 lead away by losing 4 straight games. jae crowder back to back nba finals loser

It's wild how much better Steve Nash offensive teams were relative to league average.

but it's hard to give him the credit since the rest of the league was still struggling with concept of 3 being bigger than 2.

Serious question ....

When people say overall, what does this mean?

Steph does it all .....

People keep saying his D ... but his D is solid (pause) ...

He dishes and he gets everyone involve ....

If anything he is an overall better player than .... insert name!

Now that hardware is there ... but he doesnt have as many MVP/Final MVP/etc ...

Jokes ..

Question;
Is Steph the greatest offensive player of all time?

to define terms;
take a player at the peak of their powers
and give them a set a reasonably well fitting average NBA players,

which players team will produce the highest offensive rating
relative to their rule set and era

Here I think are the contenders

Kareem
Jordan
Shaq
Steph
Lebron
Oscar
Curry is a better offensive player than everyone on this list but jordan. from paint. mid, 3 ball, off ball, off the dribble not a single thing he is not elite at.

It's wild how much better Steve Nash offensive teams were relative to league average.

but it's hard to give him the credit since the rest of the league was still struggling with concept of 3 being bigger than 2.

And even wilder with all that got 2 fraudulent MVPs and zero finals trips to show for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom