2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some GM out there has to throw GPII, Big Loon & Otto Chamberlain a decent enough sized bag to make the Dubs second guess bringing them back.

It'd be irresponsible of teams to not apply pressure
GPII should get some decent offers. Otto will get a nice deal and sign elsewhere.

I know best players list are subjected, but i don't know how someone can logically put curry in the top 10 OVERALL best players list. Imo...lebron is the only active player in the top 10.
Now if we talking shooters or offensive players only, then I get it.

I know best players list are subjected, but i don't know how someone can logically put curry in the top 10 OVERALL best players list. Imo...lebron is the only active player in the top 10.
Now if we talking shooters or offensive players only, then I get it.
Nah, it's pretty easy. Durant is in there too

I think Steph has reached the stage many older great players reach where he can turn it up for series, but I don't think you can expect 82 games + playoffs of like MVP Steph perform.

So for total value I think it's probably Jokic as the best offensive player.

Denver put up a better offensive efficiency than their regular season numbers against the best playoff defense in basketball.

And it was basically just Jokic and the Jokic-ettes.

“turn it up for a series”

Bruh….what playoffs did you just watch :lol:. Matter fact, What regular season + playoffs did you just watch. Don’t overthink it. It’s obvious.

Only thing you can really say, is he’ll likely get hurt and miss 10 or so games. But outside of that, he’s shown you time and time again that he’s the biggest offensive force in basketball. Because it is just so unique. The dubs really had Zero business being this good this season. Raced out to an 18-2 record. Hit some walls. Some injuries etc

This season. A down year for Steph offensively. And he was still great.

Klay only played 32 games
Draymond only played 46 games
Those two didn’t play together in the RS

Steph was playing with Poole, Wiggins Looney and an assortment of cats to fill out the rest. I think the 2019 Finals and the 2020-2021 season helped Steph and the warriors out tremendously. He’s now seen every single coverage any player can see. Doubles, Box and 1s, triangle and 2s. Face guards. Everything and more. And GSW to Kerr’s credit…decided to stick with their system and find players that understood it and could learn it…because the payoff was going to come later once healthy and whole.

No way you saw what Steph did last year offensively, and how historically terrible the dubs were with him Off the court versus on. Then just watched him go 27/6/6 on 46/40 splits with Draymond giving you little on offense, Klay being even more inconsistent than his usual playoff self. And a bunch of unproven players.

I think Jokic/Luka/Giannis & KD are in the convo for sure. But you can traditionally game plan and limit them in a more conventional way. Steph Curry throws your entire worldview out the window, and now defenses are doing things they aren’t used to. That’s the difference. And not a slight to them at all.

But it’s been this way. This is the cherry on top

Klay at his neck :lol:

Called this a bum from the lecturn…

1655489047182.gif

Also, so proud of my son Curry. THEY been writing his eulogy for a minute.

1655489133531.gif

My child I watched you grow up to be famous and now I smile like a proud dad watching his only son who made it.

God’s son indeed. 🔥🔥🔥

Let's be serious Steph is not ahead of LeBron in any way.

And Im a person who thinks you could make a plausible case for Steph as high maybe the 6th greatest player ever.
What was your 2nd and 3rd tiers?

I remember the first one being MJ, Bron, Kareem and Bill.

@witnesskb24 been hella quiet. One of the main ones blabbering about thread participation this and that. Blah blah blah. And rooting against GSW at every term.

Hold it.

1E8BD857-B217-4950-B2FF-0AC556C84D05.gif

Da Big L

mr s j king mr s j king

Come get some of this comeuppance as well. Terrible delusional take after terrible delusion take.

All that wishing, and hoping, and hoping and a wishing head ahhhh

Andrew Wiggins saved you fraud asss Steph 🍆 riders from the embarrassment of your lives

Tag me all you want

Steph still not going to acknowledge you at the parade

And you aint gone never replace Ayesha

“turn it up for a series”

Bruh….what playoffs did you just watch :lol:. Matter fact, What regular season + playoffs did you just watch. Don’t overthink it. It’s obvious.

Only thing you can really say, is he’ll likely get hurt and miss 10 or so games. But outside of that, he’s shown you time and time again that he’s the biggest offensive force in basketball. Because it is just so unique. The dubs really had Zero business being this good this season. Raced out to an 18-2 record. Hit some walls. Some injuries etc

This season. A down year for Steph offensively. And he was still great.

Klay only played 32 games
Draymond only played 46 games
Those two didn’t play together in the RS

Steph was playing with Poole, Wiggins Looney and an assortment of cats to fill out the rest. I think the 2019 Finals and the 2020-2021 season helped Steph and the warriors out tremendously. He’s now seen every single coverage any player can see. Doubles, Box and 1s, triangle and 2s. Face guards. Everything and more. And GSW to Kerr’s credit…decided to stick with their system and find players that understood it and could learn it…because the payoff was going to come later once healthy and whole.

No way you saw what Steph did last year offensively, and how historically terrible the dubs were with him Off the court versus on. Then just watched him go 27/6/6 on 46/40 splits with Draymond giving you little on offense, Klay being even more inconsistent than his usual playoff self. And a bunch of unproven players.

I think Jokic/Luka/Giannis & KD are in the convo for sure. But you can traditionally game plan and limit them in a more conventional way. Steph Curry throws your entire worldview out the window, and now defenses are doing things they aren’t used to. That’s the difference. And not a slight to them at all.

But it’s been this way. This is the cherry on top

he had a down regular season.
at 34 going into 35, I don't think you can expect him to be at the same level for 82 games and the playoffs.

I think his peak might be higher,
but I think over the course of 82 + plus playoffs Jokic or Luka might deliver more value.

he had a down regular season.
at 34 going into 35, I don't think you can expect him to be at the same level for 82 games and the playoffs.

I think his peak might be higher,
but I think over the course of 82 + plus playoffs Jokic or Luka might deliver more value.

26-6-5 on 44/38/90 splits on a team with limited spacing and unproven scorers at age 34 is nuts, even for a down year. And the fact that led to a top 3-4 record in the entire league, and he played his *** off on defense too.

82 plus playoffs. We just saw that. Nobody is playing 82 anymore (except LOONEY. Hell of a job right here. Kawhi broke the man chest in 2019 finals. Another injury that was forgotten.)

But a 34 year old Steph curry is the best offensive player in basketball. And as I’ve been saying the entire time. The best player in basketball, period.

Nice to see it play out. He’ll continue to decline slowly, but he impactful.

They running it back next year as well. Stay tuned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom