2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiggs locked in for 1 more year
Poole Pary is due the Qualifying after next season
Klay & Yuckmouth locked in for 2 more years (Dray has a Player Option in '23)

So next offseason Bob Myers & company are going to have to make a decision between giving Poole/Wiggs their bags or showing loyalty to Klay & Yuckmouth.
looney, GP and Otto are all FA's and will warrant more than the vet min

other role players bjelica, JTA can be retained for the min...Lee, is on Stephs tab so hes a lock

FVa9UpTVEAEx-eC
Bruh you know Steph’s superstitiousass was like:

“If I hit this three from the finals logo, it’s cookies….”

*daggers that three

Very curious to see if Iggy really does become Haslem West (but probably less grumpy). I can see it happening.

Jay Z made the Yankee hat what it is. But go off. Rep that legacy of racist baseball titles go off!

We're just gonna pretend that the Yankee hat isn't more fashion piece than about actual baseball.

Why are you always so loud and wrong? It's the conviction that gets me most of the time.

Question: who is the best offensive player in basketball?

It’s Steph. And you know it. Y’all been known it all along. There really isn’t nothing he can’t do offensively. Even a horrible shooting night, can lead to positive things. And does not mean a “bad game”.

A bad Steph curry game is when he’s turning the ball over like crazy, not being aggressive, not playing with force and hesitating

Also, king j king j lets have a conversation. Hi, hi you doing?

3E1E94C3-186F-46A2-983A-98A1F43D83C4.gif

6B64D8E1-5261-480D-95BF-407B27A19D3E.jpeg

Congrats, dubs fan. Was rooting for Boston to win last night (more opps to gamble), but Steph had almost had me tearing up.

Lakers 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom