2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
idgaf what time zone yall in.. dudes really woke up in the morning and immediately went thru simone biles levels of mental gymnastics to find ways to dismiss what steph’s accomplished :rofl::rofl: PAIN

i hear my youth use it all the time, but this gotta be the epitome of “down bad”

These type of people who spend all their time legitimately hating on Steph, Lebron, etc. don’t have anything positive in their lives and suffer from extreme jealousy. I can’t imagine any other reason to resort to spam posting and writing angry paragraphs about someone just because that person has accomplished 100X more than them in life. Why not use these people’s accomplishments as inspiration to better yourself instead? Over-invested sports fans are the worst.

GP popped all season long, so entertaining with his effort. All Defensive caliber all season and through the Playoffs

He isn't some non threat on offense like Roberson either. Dude was balling

He's gonna get a decent duffle bag for sure

Let's see if Meyers has the stomach to keep all these guys

GP2 is what the warriors were hoping Iggy would’ve contributed.

He’ll for sure get the duffle bag like you said. Any playoff team that’s in dire need of perimeter defense and a dude with a ridiculous motor has to be drooling when watching him

GP popped all season long, so entertaining with his effort. All Defensive caliber all season and through the Playoffs

Some GM out there has to throw GPII, Big Loon & Otto Chamberlain a decent enough sized bag to make the Dubs second guess bringing them back.

It'd be irresponsible of teams to not apply pressure

Some GM out there has to throw GPII, Big Loon & Otto Chamberlain a decent enough sized bag to make the Dubs second guess bringing them back.

It'd be irresponsible of teams to not apply pressure
Is Wiggs a FA too? I thought I heard that on the radio this morning.

lot of places in the East are like that
boston
philly
NY

they take on the identity of their sports franchise
also distracts them from the **** weather they gotta put up with
New York isn't like this. New York has two sports teams for every major sport which automatically creates internal conflict and destroys unity and it's the poster child transplant city.

Curry was hurt, so that seems like a useless stat. But damn he logged some minutes :wow:

Yea, was out the last month or so lol. But hella minutes for JT still
imma sound like a broken record saying this but GP2’s impact on this series was huge and it showed in game 5 and 6. GP2 allowed kerr to sit Dray or Loon due to foul trouble without having to sacrifice defense and rebounds. wild to me that a dude who’s 6’2 played that big
10000%. He gave them a 1-2 punch on defense with Wiggins. Even though he's smaller he defends, and had countless deflections. Also one thing I keep harping about him is he knows how play within the offense ie cut to the hoop, and more importantly wait for Steph to relocate and pass him the ball to shoot lol. Just played so big.

Last edited:

Poole and Wiggins for sure.

Big question mark is how much GP2, OPJ, and even Bjelica will ask.

Last edited:
some folks think it’s impossible to cheer for LeBron while respecting Steph’s career.
Absolutely. And conversely, there are plenty of people who think it's impossible to cheer for Steph while respecting Lebron's career. I've been arguing all morning with a guy on a popular social media site who has Jordan as his GOAT and Steph #2. I really don't care about that, it's whatever. What was I arguing with him about? Bro said Lebron ain't top 10, but he's somewhere in the top 20. I literally just gave up a couple minutes ago.

-foe

Is Wiggs a FA too? I thought I heard that on the radio this morning.

Wiggs locked in for 1 more year
Poole Pary is due the Qualifying after next season
Klay & Yuckmouth locked in for 2 more years (Dray has a Player Option in '23)

So next offseason Bob Myers & company are going to have to make a decision between giving Poole/Wiggs their bags or showing loyalty to Klay & Yuckmouth.

some folks think it’s impossible to cheer for LeBron while respecting Steph’s career.

Bron and Steph dominated this era in different ways —people can debate who’s better than who all day but the fact remains that they’re the best of their contemporaries. We’re just lucky to be witnessing greatness :pimp:

I said Da same thing about OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP and Ronald Reagan. #MYDUBSAREMAGA

Today feels like the day after the 2016 election

Evil won :smh:

And aepps20 aepps20 celebrating

Come on bro...

dying-monkey-dying.gif

but yea...

1Dv6.gif

:rofl:

Wiggs locked in for 1 more year
Poole Pary is due the Qualifying after next season
Klay & Yuckmouth locked in for 2 more years (Dray has a Player Option in '23)

So next offseason Bob Myers & company are going to have to make a decision between giving Poole/Wiggs their bags or showing loyalty to Klay & Yuckmouth.
I believe they want to do Poole extension this summer but yeah it'll be interesting

Webber is so damb random
hes my personal fav. watched him his entire career. was so pumped when the warriors traded for him.

with injuries he lost a few steps athletically but he tranformed himself into an even better player.

even though i dont care for the kings he put that franchise on the map. he was the first big man i ever seen who was a threat to have a triple double any given night. his passing was highly underrated.

if it wasnt for shaq and kobe hed probably have a ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom