2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron
  • 4× NBA champion
  • 4× NBA Finals MVP
  • 4× NBA Most Valuable Player
  • 13× All-NBA First Team
  • 3× All-NBA Second Team
  • 2× All-NBA Third Team
  • 5× NBA All-Defensive First Team
  • NBA All-Defensive Second Team
  • NBA Rookie of the Year
  • NBA scoring champion
  • NBA assists leader
Magic
  • 5× NBA champion
  • 3× NBA Finals MVP
  • 3× NBA Most Valuable Player
  • 9× All-NBA First Team
  • All-NBA Second Team
  • 4× NBA assists leader
  • 2× NBA steals leader
Kobe
  • 5× NBA champion
  • 2× NBA Finals MVP
  • NBA Most Valuable Player
  • 11× All-NBA First Team
  • 2× All-NBA Second Team
  • 2× All-NBA Third Team
  • 9× NBA All-Defensive First Team
  • 3× NBA All-Defensive Second Team
  • 2× NBA scoring champion
Curry
  • 4× NBA champion
  • NBA Finals MVP
  • 2× NBA Most Valuable Player
  • 4× All-NBA First Team
  • 3× All-NBA Second Team
  • All-NBA Third Team
  • 2× NBA scoring champion
  • NBA steals leader

Even updated it for y'all

Equals tho lol.

Steph ain't catching Lebron... ever

idgaf what time zone yall in.. dudes really woke up in the morning and immediately went thru simone biles levels of mental gymnastics to find ways to dismiss what steph’s accomplished :rofl::rofl: PAIN

i hear my youth use it all the time, but this gotta be the epitome of “down bad”

It's not cause BOS played 2 bigs, it's because Looney and Wiggins, who averaged 1.5 blks per game and almost 10 boards, played bigger than Horford and Williams the last 3 games.

There was a game where Boston outrebounded GS and still lost cause GSW had more points in the paint.

Had MIL and their set of bigs made it to the Finals, its Giannis, Lopez, Portis, Middleton, and Ibaka imo who wins the the chip.

If Rob Williams was hampered by am ailing knee, that's another factor that went in the Warriors favor cause its clear that Timelord wore down as the series progressed.

Wiggins may have “played big” but he’s not a Big. The reason timelord wore down was because he was having to run around and guard little guys. And if he didn’t, that was a 3 for steph, poole, or Klay. And the reason they were getting out rebounded? Because their bigs were running out to close out on 3’s. Leaving smaller guys, or nobody, down low to rebound. You can get away with playing Horford or Williams. But playing them both, against that team, you’re doing them a favor. Steph couldn’t believe how many times he had one of them isolated on the perimeter.

What's everyone's top 10 lists look like now?

In order please to make it a more fun discussion:

1) MJ
2) Kareem
3) Bron
4) Magic
5) Kobe
6) Duncan
7) Shaq
8] Bird
9) Wardell
10) Hakeem
Don't care about the order but swap Durant with Bird and that's my top 10 player group too

1) MJ
2) Kareem
3) Bron
4) Magic
5) Kobe
6) Duncan
7) Shaq
8] Bird
9) Wardell
10) Hakeem

Bron
Wilt
Kareem
Duncan
Jordan
Shaq
Kawhi
Bird
Magic
KD

But won’t argue with yours. Great list. Can’t go wrong.

Swear I’m reading all these post like why can’t Steph & co just have their day? Why are we talking about Bron and Jordan when neither played last night?
its just one guy always hating and obsessing on someone for no ******* reason

Don’t forget, Boston lost this series by going big. You can’t play big and win in this league.
Idk I about this.

The Celtics playing

Williams
Horford
Tatum
Brown
Smart

It's not that different from the Warriors playing:

Curry
Payton
Wiggins
Green
Looney

Both of these are pretty conventional AND similar line-ups size wise. I think the Warriors just had the better perimeter shooting.
Horford is the key here, you're going to count him as a center, and he is now that he's old, but he's not a huge 7 footer who can't move.

Wiggins may have “played big” but he’s not a Big. The reason timelord wore down was because he was having to run around and guard little guys. And if he didn’t, that was a 3 for steph, poole, or Klay. And the reason they were getting out rebounded? Because their bigs were running out to close out on 3’s. Leaving smaller guys, or nobody, down low to rebound. You can get away with playing Horford or Williams. But playing them both, against that team, you’re doing them a favor. Steph couldn’t believe how many times he had one of them isolated on the perimeter.
Good point.

But we'd be having a different discussion if GSW played MIL in the Finals.

Boston just didn't have a deep enough squad to compete with GSW, that's why they got tired and lost.

My Lakers will show the world how to beat the Warriors in the playoffs with all kinds of size, points in the paint, and interior D.

The 2022-23 can't come soon enough

Reactions: HIM
Swear I’m reading all these post like why can’t Steph & co just have their day? Why are we talking about Bron, Kobe, and Jordan when none of those guys played last night?
Because now that the season is over people have to find something new and useless to argue about

Crazy that I seen the 3 players that transcend BB.

Jordan ... the way he was fearless attacked the rim, punish the opposition.

Curry, the way he mad the bigs irrelevant, made the 3 look like a regular jump shot and punished the D even without the ball.

Lebron, the way he flop and bully to the rim with head down ... he gave life to others like Harden, Trea, etc ....

Crazy ....

relax just teasing ....

The Bron talk makes some sense. They’re rivals. The Jordan talk? All these old heads need to let that go. Nobody cares about that man anymore.

1) MJ
2) Kareem
3) Bron
4) Magic
5) Kobe
6) Duncan
7) Shaq
8] Bird
9) Wardell
10) Hakeem
from the players ive actually seen excluding accolades and titles

1 michael jordan
2 magic johnson
3 lebron james
4 kobe bryant
5 shaquille oneal
6 hakeem olajuwon
7 steph curry
8 kevin durant
9 allen iverson
10 chris webber

LeBron and Jordan talk after Steph Curry won a title.... Nasty work man.

some folks think it’s impossible to cheer for LeBron while respecting Steph’s career.

Bron and Steph dominated this era in different ways —people can debate who’s better than who all day but the fact remains that they’re the best of their contemporaries. We’re just lucky to be witnessing greatness :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom