2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro I was trying to give Tatum the benefit of the doubt all series. The rumblings were he was injured so I tried.

I gave up with it came to his decision making. That was crazy.

Regardless tho Luka is on another level regardless of this series. Imagine if Luka had JB and Timelord. Pshhhh

No injury excuse. Wiggins was too much. Wiggins held Luka in as much check as one possibly could. He shot 41%

Jaylen brown wasn’t all that much better against the warriors than Brunson was though.

:lol: @ Perkins

B9B92AD8-C95E-4BF1-953A-837DDCB855A4.gif

No injury excuse for Tatum unless he had a head injury. That’s the only explanation for his decision making. If I’m Jaylen, I’m making sure I’m the higher-paid of the 2 from here on out.

Michael Jordan would NEVER allow a rival to equal him in rings during “HIS own ERA”.

This was all done under Lebby’s watch. The LBJ vs MJ debate is officially over. That ship has sailed gentlemen. Eat that L like a man.

Moving forward tho….

As an objective independent observer. I’m close to seeing LeBron and Steph as equals. But Bron still ahead by some margin….

However……..If the Warriors and Steph run it back next year tho. Oh lord. We’re entering a whole DIFFERENT conversation.
I said this a few days ago. It's not that Curry > Bron. He isn't. But Curry might have deaded any GOAT talk for Lebron.

Curry built a dynasty on Lebrons watch. Jordan built dynasties, he didn't allow them to happen.

He stopped him from winning 3 titles and passing Jordan. If that’s not killing a resume idk what is.

Killing? No and KD had a big hand in 2 of those rings. :lol:

Lebron still has a strong case for being the goat whether people like it or not.

And lets not act like Bron didn't stop Steph from having the picture perfect season in '16.

21 points per game on 37% shooting in the NBA Finals. Not sure if that was tatum or the ghost of koBrick bryant.

either way, that was a very koBrick-bryant-esque performance by jayson tatum considering the stage.

don't let the media fool you, kids. this is how koBrick bryant played in the nba finals when shaq would carry him. Tatum just didn't have Shaq to carry him.

steph curry is a far better player than koBrick bryant.

The same reason you not calling him Top 1 or 2 is because of Steph though... :lol:
Lebron was never catching MJ.
Lebron vs Kareem is actually debatable.
Lebron vs Magic is debatable.

I still don’t get how Steph killed Lebron’s resume though.

By your same explanation Lebron single handedly Steph the most embarrassing comeback loss in finals history.

Either way Lebron legacy is cemented

I said this a few days ago. It's not that Curry > Bron. He isn't. But Curry might have deaded any GOAT talk for Lebron.

Curry built a dynasty on Lebrons watch. Jordan built dynasties, he didn't allow them to happen.

Exactly.

Michael Jordan slept like a baby last night after that 2/3 of Scotch and Cubanos.

stop slandering kobe u damn losers

appreciate steph however u wanna judge his career just know that luck = preparation + opportunity he went from chronic ankle injuries to pretty damn healthy
yes he isn't as good as lebron or kobe or mj individually but in a team setting he great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom