2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph will never have the resume that Byron has and that's factual.

HOWEVER, Rattlesnake is definitely the Byron Killer. Steph hijacked Bron's era, directly prevented him from winning multiple ring and in result further the gap between LeBron and Jordan.

Steph killed resumes of Top 75 players (i.e Harden, CP3, Bron, Westbrook) like Jordan did with Ewing, Malone, Stockton, Barkley, etc.

Had that feeling about Ime too; but then I thought about it more and he was kind of stuck. Bob Williams wasn’t physically right so only could give them limited minutes. Smart was usually in foul trouble and their bench just disappeared.

With Tatum stinking it up on top of all that, I’m not sure what Udoka could have done to change the outcome.

Udoka could have changed Game 5 tho. (That was series changer IMO)

Dropping on Steph, being up 7 points attacking while attacking the basket with 7 mins left - then all of a sudden settling for absurd 3 pointers the rest of the game was crazy to me.

That game 5 coaching stood out to me. Then again he’s a rookie HC. He’ll be ight.

But yes Tatum was damn near WESTBROOK bad putting up shots. That’s how terrible it was.

Had that feeling about Ime too; but then I thought about it more and he was kind of stuck. Bob Williams wasn’t physically right so only could give them limited minutes. Smart was usually in foul trouble and their bench just disappeared.

With Tatum stinking it up on top of all that, I’m not sure what Udoka could have done to change the outcome.

They had a bench?

HOWEVER, Rattlesnake is definitely the Byron Killer. Steph hijacked Bron's era, directly prevented him from winning multiple ring and in result further the gap between LeBron and Jordan.

Steph killed resumes of Top 75 players (i.e Harden, CP3, Bron, Westbrook) like Jordan did with Ewing, Malone, Stockton, Barkley, etc.

Chill out

So if Lebrons resume separates him from Steph...

Does Jordans separate him from Lebron?

Brad has some work to do
draft well with you late picks and find vets on min type deals

bob Meyers did an excellent job adding depth with what he had avail to him. Bjelica, otto, gp, Poole

Don’t forget pre Covid HIM HIM

Take Steph out. Moment’s Too big for him

Fambily, that tequila at yardhouse before the game is show its effects. **** steph curry

How exactly did Steph change the way the game is played? I keep hearing this.

Is it just me or does Steph always seem to get “injured” when things aren’t going their way. And now he’s doing the thing where he says “i’m fine but we’ll see.”

Translation: “I’m fine unless I play poorly and/or we lose. Then I’m seriously injured but playing through it for my teammates.”

And this is coming from arguably the biggest steph fan in this thread

The lord works in mysterious ways

At what point when y’all were watching the game did y’all know it was over? I felt it was over after Boston jumped on the right out the gate, and got walked down before the end of the 1st Qtr, and when Dray unleashed the heater.
I didn’t give up on them completely until the 3rd quarter. Don’t remember the exact point, but the body language for basically everyone except Al and Jaylen went to **** and they started getting beaten fairly easily on 50/50 balls.

Tatum was playing great basketball until the finals.

29/5/7 round 1. Good efficiency
27/6/5 against Milwaukee and Jrue. Good efficiency
26/8/5 against a good heat defense

All while playing great defense.

Then he really really really wet the bed.

Bro I was trying to give Tatum the benefit of the doubt all series. The rumblings were he was injured so I tried.

I gave up with it came to his decision making. That was crazy.

Luka is on another level regardless of this series tho. Imagine if Luka had JB and Timelord. Pshhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom