2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing Golden State got 4 in the last 8 years and they literally just punted their #2 pick. They got the current champs all who appear to have years left, and still got a future to be optimistic of with Kuminga, Poole, and Moody, and an owner willing to go into the tax to win championships.

Tatum

He was awful. Can’t remember the last time I saw a guy in jail like that. I was on the record saying I wasn’t sure if Luka was better. I’ll hold the L. Clearly Luka is the better offensive player. Tatum is a better defender but that doesn’t matter.

Overall Tatum had a good playoff run though. He isn’t the first really good player to have an awful finals and make up for it. The problem is there is no guarantee that you get back there. Youngster will be alright though. Looking like my broken leg PG comp i gave him

antidope antidope

WASHED KING WASHED KING gotta serve a 1 month bid, no posting effective post parade. No backup names or split personalities

100%.

My guy posts in other threads, so I don't feel the need to have the mods help out, but you can't come HERE. Or any basketball-related thread. You can't talk about the draft, no off-season, no nothing.

WASHED KING WASHED KING you can go try and revive Sneaker Talk https://sneakertalk.com/sports-training-f15/

EYE am another black man who has been a VICTIM to the injustice in this system. #BrothersinBron is not a gang.

Congrats to all Warrior fans who acknowledged ALL the players on the rosters contributions W/O tryna to throw stones at the #THRONE.

I’ll be back opening night that’s all that matters. The other Brothers will hold it down.

EYE take back NOTHING.

FIRST DAY OUT DISS for antidope antidope addict4sneakers addict4sneakers moe200069 moe200069 wavycrocket wavycrocket freeze freeze friscostylez friscostylez . Y’all got this round buts it’s not over.

Get back mode all 2023.

(F*** Tatum too btw)

Robert Williams is going to be a problem, especially when healthy, Boston will be just fine, they have a very very young core to build around, imagine if they had a true PG. Too bad Mikey from Waltham left, this would’ve been their chip’

Tatum

He was awful. Can’t remember the last time I saw a guy in jail like that. I was on the record saying I wasn’t sure if Luka was better. I’ll hold the L. Clearly Luka is the better offensive player. Tatum is a better defender but that doesn’t matter.

Overall Tatum had a good playoff run though. He isn’t the first really good player to have an awful finals and make up for it. The problem is there is no guarantee that you get back there. Youngster will be alright though. Looking like my broken leg PG comp i gave him

Wiggins had that boy in hell and neither Jay scored on Belly. :lol:

Receipts are getting pulled all day. Especially for the Celtic fans who thought they knew they what they was talkin about :lol:
The key to beating this Celtic team 4x outta 7 is to minimize the effectiveness of Smart, Williams, and Horford by being extra physical with them. You not gonna stop Tatum and Brown but you can nullify Boston's 3 other key role players because 1) they're not threats offensively, and 2) if they can't get much on offense, they're in trouble cause the Warriors are going to force Boston to have to maintain their defensive intensity for a full 48, which is an extremely daunting task.

I do not see Boston overwhelming the Warriors in two key battles: rebounding and points in the paint.

And GSW easily has the bodies and depth to match up.

If Igoudala and Porter are healthy it will be a boost defensively for GSW cause that's two all around defenders who can play physical and make things a little bit more difficult for the C's wings and forwards.

Warriors can throw any combo of Klay, Wiggins, JTA, Iggy, and even Porter Jr all at Brown and Tatum and give them a run for their money.

Wardell, Poole, and GP are enough to give Smart and White fits and I have a huge feeling Smart will be nowhere near as effective vs GSW as he was against any of the teams he faced in the East.

That leaves Horford and the Williams boys and my money says Dray, Looney, Kuminga, Porter, and Bjelica find multiple ways to keep Boston's Bigs relatively quiet throughout the series.

Kerr will know how to scheme against Boston. I think Warriors are more versatile and can give the C's a wider variety of different looks. From a coaching standpoint, that's Gold.

Just not really sure what GS is going to be able to do defensively. Don't see what options they have. Nightmare matchup for them.

Game plan going forward is easy if I'm Steve Kerr.

Offensively, all GSW gotta do is find someone who can score inside the paint at will so thry can put constant pressure on Boston's defense to react.

Defensively, GSW has to be a lot more physical vs Boston's bigs and keep them away from the paint. They did a great job the first three quarters of neutralizing RWilliams and Horford but both exploded in the 4th. Timelord was not catching alley oops in the first three quarters like he was doing in the 4th.

Thr key to beating BOS is to take away Horford and Williams and be more physical than them, that's all it is. Can't be having Horford flexing his muscles like he was doing.

Celtics fans know that without heavy contributions from those two bigs, the Celtics are much much less effective in their schemes.

I was mostly laughing at this-

"Offensively, all GSW gotta do is find someone who can score inside the paint at will so thry can put constant pressure on Boston's defense to react."

That player doesn't exist on the Golden State roster. It's the reason why they had to go get KD in the first place.

Golden State is softer than Milwaukee and Miami. Don't have the guys that can muck things up defensively like those teams.

Golden State "don't have the guys that can muck things up defensively" like MIL and MIA according to the Boston fans
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

B Sox B Sox Thoughts?

Last edited:
Only unanimous MVP
Only unanimous CFMVP
Only unanimous FMVP

curry-shimmy-curry57.gif

I thought Dubs in 5 picks were a little crazy but **** outside of the Game 1 4th quarter. It was close to happening
Eye test showed me they were the far better team. Griz and masv presented tougher challenges. Easier to defend iso offense. Luka and ja had that ability to make the pass that led to good shots. Celts had issues with passing and dribbling. Warriors not the team you want to turnover the ball to.

Dissension is afoot though for real... I ended up by the tunnel where the players cars are and where they drive out. Al Horford stopped and talked to fans, Jaylen Brown stopped and talked to fans, Marcus Smart stopped and talked to fans, but Tatum didn't.

They were booing Tatum as soon as he touched the ball in the 4th it was insane. They booed him when he drove out the tunnel. Bottom tier fan base man. Letting all those Jim Crow, black and white TV titles go to their head.

Thats sad man. Tatum had a terrible series for sure, but he doesnt deserve that from his fans. BUT its Boston so I cant say that Im shocked by any means. Fan base always gave me the Proud Boy vibes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom