2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
FVbLhoBWAAAYlP6

The only thing Steph is better at on a basketball court than Lebron is shooting.

That’s literally it. Y’all are sick.

Lebron got that sick And 1 dribble, passing, and layup package fam? Lemme watch those highlights! My man isn’t even a great dunker. He’s been doing the dunk since year one (one of his early Nike logos). He also stopped playing defense Yearssss ago. Meanwhile Steph played NBA finals important D at 34 years old.

Lebron got that sick And 1 dribble, passing, and layup package fam? Lemme watch those highlights! My man isn’t even a great dunker. He’s been doing the dunk since year one (one of his early Nike logos). He also stopped playing defense Yearssss ago. Meanwhile Steph played NBA finals important D at 34 years old.

By this logic most skilled Kyrie is the best player we’ve ever seen.

Congrats to Steph and the Warriors. Hell of a season. I started to believe they we’re legit contenders a couple of months into the season after observing how good they were defensively. And that’s how they won the Finals. Just stifled the Celtics in games 4-6.

For the C’s the analysis is pretty simple - it’s on Tatum. Can’t have a 1st team all-NBA superstar be pedestrian (or worse) and expect to beat a team as good as GSW. Hopefully Tatum learns and grows from it.

By this logic most skilled Kyrie is the best player we’ve ever seen.

Steph and Kyrie are Very similar on the court skill wise. Edge to Steph with his shooting though. How do you think the Cavs had a shot at winning the NBA finals in 2016? My man went nuclear, from his finishing at the rim throughout the series to The GAME 7 WINNING SHOT (not Lebrun, it was Kyrie who made it in. Blocking Iggy was important, making the shot was More Important) Guess who get showcased in those NBA Finals clips?

I also was never a fan of Shaq’s brand of basketball during the 3peat. Bullyball, nothing really pretty about it. When Lebron retires looks like Giannis will be your new favorite player?

GP II is biologically 29, but physically dude seems like he’s 23. I feel like he’s got a good 5-7 years of productive hooping left.

Kind of like how PJ Tucker didn’t breakthrough or find his role until after he came back from Europe.

Golden state MIGHT get 6. Heck, maybe selm’….

GP II is biologically 29, but physically dude seems like he’s 23. I feel like he’s got a good 5-7 years of productive hooping left.

Kind of like how PJ Tucker didn’t breakthrough or find his role until after he came back from Europe.

Golden state MIGHT get 6. Heck, maybe selm’….
Now we wait to see how many players they can keep

props to the celtics' fans here. GG. mid season, i remember joking with @B Sox and saying something along the lines of "aint no one worried about the celtics.. " i was wrong. every game and the days in between had me on edge.

props to your squad. time lord is ****ing incredible. celtics getting a guard like fultz/tyus jones would be huge.

Congrats and enjoy it.

respect-my-authority-mike.gif

Parade this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom