2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron
  • 4× NBA champion
  • 4× NBA Finals MVP
  • 4× NBA Most Valuable Player
  • 13× All-NBA First Team
  • 3× All-NBA Second Team
  • 2× All-NBA Third Team
  • 5× NBA All-Defensive First Team
  • NBA All-Defensive Second Team
  • NBA Rookie of the Year
  • NBA scoring champion
  • NBA assists leader
Magic
  • 5× NBA champion
  • 3× NBA Finals MVP
  • 3× NBA Most Valuable Player
  • 9× All-NBA First Team
  • All-NBA Second Team
  • 4× NBA assists leader
  • 2× NBA steals leader
Kobe
  • 5× NBA champion
  • 2× NBA Finals MVP
  • NBA Most Valuable Player
  • 11× All-NBA First Team
  • 2× All-NBA Second Team
  • 2× All-NBA Third Team
  • 9× NBA All-Defensive First Team
  • 3× NBA All-Defensive Second Team
  • 2× NBA scoring champion
Curry
  • 4× NBA champion
  • NBA Finals MVP
  • 2× NBA Most Valuable Player
  • 4× All-NBA First Team
  • 3× All-NBA Second Team
  • All-NBA Third Team
  • 2× NBA scoring champion
  • NBA steals leader

Even updated it for y'all

Equals tho lol.

Steph ain't catching Lebron... ever

Last edited:
All I basically said was “they’re closer as equals….

But Steph is NOT finished...”

They really could win next year.

It’s just the objective truth. You need to accept this.

This is Stephs ring the league needed him to get for his career.

Dude is done. Best shooter of all time, 2nd best PG of all time.

1593E1D9-5353-40B1-BAC0-057F36584C3B.jpeg

When yall say Steph aint catching Bron or better than Bron, what exactly do yall mean?

We comparing resumes? Bron obv has a better resume.

Who would win 1 on 1?

What are we doing here. :lol:

Im a Dubs/Warriors fan, im not a DIEHARD fan fan, but I enjoy their brand of basketball and always found them likeable. I havent been the biggest Bron fan by any means but ive grown to like him more over the years.

That being said, Bron is “better” than Steph. Resume speaks for itself, more stripes. Thats what im going by, their resumes and just a plain ol eye test watching these guys throughout their careers. Not taking anything away from Steph, hate that even needs to be said but it always seem as if when you give player a his flowers it takes away from player b’s legacy. It shoudnt be perceived that way.

I refuse to believe the West will be this weak again.

And Milwaukee will be back healthy. After I serve my month ban I will gladly put up a year ban bet on the table they won’t repeat RIGHT NOW for anyone who wants to take it.

I swear to God you remind me if this dude bro…

When yall say Steph aint catching Bron or better than Bron, what exactly do yall mean?

We comparing resumes? Bron obv has a better resume.

Who would win 1 on 1?

What are we doing here. :lol:

Im a Dubs/Warriors fan, im not a DIEHARD fan fan, but I enjoy their brand of basketball and always found them likeable. I havent been the biggest Bron fan by any means but ive grown to like him more over the years.

That being said, Bron is “better” than Steph. Resume speaks for itself, more stripes. Thats what im going by, their resumes and just a plain ol eye test watching these guys throughout their careers. Not taking anything away from Steph, hate that even needs to be said but it always seem as if when you give player a his flowers it takes away from player b’s legacy. It shoudnt be perceived that way.
Steph is solidly like a top 12 basketball player of all-time.

He might even be top 10 if you remove Bill Russell and Wilt and restrict is to the 3point era. Top 3 player of the 2010s.

This is high praise coming from a devout Steph hater in myself.

Objectively if y’all think he should rank higher make your case.

Do you put him over Dream? Kobe? Shaq? Duncan? Bird?

I think the eye test is deceptive.

Steph has been the best superstar i’ve ever seen at making a team much better than the sum of its parts. That’s not just on him that’s with Kerrs flexibility as a coach to build a system that allows Steph to do that. But his style of basketball and impact to tertiary players is unlike anyone i’ve seen in modern era. He allows players to unlock and use all of their offensive potential because what he does is give them either 4 on 3 or 1 on 1 opportunities all while moving around and touching the ball and not just standing in a corner.

Bron is the polar opposite of Steph. He has such individual brilliance and dominance over a game. He has the opposite impact though I feel where he diminishes the capability of the players around him and turns them into spot up shooters. And because he’s so good that might be all that’s needed.

In my eyes, when these two styles meet the steph system is a better one over the long haul because his players are more involved in winning and losing. I know we love to glorify steph or lebron but the rest of these guys were all at one point the absolute baddest man on their local state level. Even Looney was dubbed the next KD. They have skills to use that sometimes become dormant because they are forced to become so role specific at the NBA level usually by most teams.

Anyway……

I forgot to congratulate Warriors fans. Congratulations, especially those from The Bay. Great fans.

Also the Warriors are the best run organization in the league. From the top to the very bottom - Coaching, scouting, managerial, ownership, etc….

Learn to appreciate that because 95 percent of us don’t have that :lol:

Fn told y'all.

4 time champ.

FMvp.

All star game MVP

3 point all time holder.

Mt Rushmore.

Y'all some lames.

Y'all musty AF.

Hope you have 10 hang nails.

Curry goated.

Top 10.

Not 10.

1a and 1b with magic.

Greatest 6'4 and under player ever.

All that **** y'all talked. Look at your crusty faces now.

What can you say? No excuses now. Now **** to talk now. No bs to talk.

Man's only peer is Bron. He popped for for 3 chips tho...🤔

**** KD. On g nem.

Me and @friscostylez @moe200069 we up. Way up.

All these slobs in here popping off for yrs bro for yrs. Even when they won, they had excuses.

Bro. Why it ain't Friday?

Tatum mid. Jaylen is big west brook. Straight spaz.

Man dudes in here gotta be tight af. They had to watch curry be great. Couldn't even say he won but was bummy. Couldn't say he was carried. Man's blacked the whole series.

This is Kobe in 09. Bro I told y'all this would be my favorite ring of this run. It issss. This is everything.

Y'all said Klay was cooked. Dray styled on y'all these last 2 games.

Told y'all horford and Derek white wouldnt do **** else after game 1.

Man I'm exhausted and buzzed I feel like I played. Dawg I know y'all musty and furious. I hope you can't sleep at all tonight. Go watch sex in the city pipsqueak
Glad to see you pivoted back to GS. Tucked that Bucks championship gear back in storage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom